Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Jeeman OS: Sister's Wedding & Daughter's Farewell (Page 3)

Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shine123

Brilliant OS hai ji...luved it...
Mujhe Diwali par 2-2 treats mil gaii...yay...

Thnk u for such a perfect OS...
Happy Diwali...!!!!!!

Just shortened your comment to quote but Thank You, Shaina :) I had planned to write this OS since that episode was aired but got busy and later I just moved on ignoring that episode! But yesterday I was in that emotional zone and was feeling little low, which prompted me to write 3 in the morning!! That dialogue of Manvi that you quote is a result of that- Me being too emotional and I read it later and I was thinking "Kuch Zayada Ho Gaya"!! But I guess its also derived from a honest emotion which I could feel myself and was able to pen it down hoping it mirrored my emotions!!! But yea thats the little background story lol! Thank You once again and Happy Diwali to you too :)

Edited by Amii90 - 11 November 2012 at 9:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shine123Neha.K.

Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nobo

title Stern Smile...so so apt !! & I am just Ermm...Jeevika accepted her mannu's growing up but I am stil having a tough time Ouch

Coming to story...So  beautifully penned...
There are so much lines I lovved

Everything from Small caring things Jeevika did to Maanvi's words at time of taking AAshirwad & till Teesri behen's antics was fabulous HeartStar

How I wish they had consulted you before the marraige tarck Ouch

Some people write their work and then frame a title to suit its context but I like to set the stage from its get go where my content should match its title so took me a while to think of that title- Not that creative as it does give out the hint as to what the OS is gonna be all about; wanted it little complex but I guess Behnas are complex enough that we don't need anymore complexity! As for acceptance of Manvi being married, I think it would grow up on you slowly; I am still reeling all of that in myself!! At times Cvs come across as plain stupids but in this case, I honestly believed CVs knew better than this; they framed this Ek Hazaaron Mein Behna concept to begin with, so they could have easily incorporated this theme in Mannu's wedding whereby the scenario would have been something like what I have written this!!! But alas, they failed to project that at time when it was needed the most and it bothered me like anything!!! I wanted to add little bit about Rishikesh peeps as the Bidaai scene was also little shaky compared to that one of Jeevika but I decided to just focus on JEEMAN more but did add in Dabbu's bit to give him space and to lighten the mood of my OS!! Thank you for awesome comments :)

Edited by Amii90 - 11 November 2012 at 9:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha.K.

Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nobo

[
AAkhir behne hai ham..AT ka rishta hai hamara ROFLROFL

Waise yeah telepathy indeed rockks...waise I write only about JeeMaan so thats not a coincidence...Ur writing on them surely isLOL
& as I said on ma thrd in ur rpl...thats what I call a story, not my bakwas LOL

hahaha AT KA RISHTA- Most definitely! Last night, you mentioned in the AT that you are writing something and I didn't know it would be a JEEMAN based OS (Now I know that you only write on them) Later I also commented that I am writing something and by that time, I had finished more than half of my OS!! Yea, I don't write much on sisters which is why I am always on my toes wondering if my work will be to portray them accurately or not! And your OS last night- I actually went to re-read it after posting mine as I need that dose of humour after writing an emotional one! I am sure others felt the same! So thank you for creating that balance :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha.K.

Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiDz_rox

OMG AMi...luved it sooo muchHug .. diwali bonus for us...thank u so much for making this OS..Clap.Virat took some in his fingers and slowly filled Manvi's paritition with Sindoor while Jeevika held up Manvi's maang-tika making it easier for Virat to put Sindoor. i so much wanted this to happen during VirMan's wedding Day Dreamingbut CVs... anyways u fulfilled my wish Embarrassed...loved each and every bit... fully JeeManified...these are the things we had in our wishlist during Virman's marriage for JeeMan.. please become the CV of the show Big smile

CV of the show lol? No thank you plus I ain't that good but I would say this much, they could have asked me or anyone of us in the AT for pointers and we would have gladly directed them in the right direction!! Those little things- Jeevika helping out Mannu, Kanyadaan, etc- would have added cherry on the cake but we didn't get the cake or the cherries considering what happened prior to the wedding!!! Thank you for the read and the lovely comments, Ridz :)

shine123Neha.K.

Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammyanshu

yaar cvs ne to shaadi ki band hi baja di ...kalol hi hogi c ... loved ur OS .. too good ..Party. it would have been so good if shoe stealing had happened in realll... they forgot many rituals .. feeling a gayi yr pakke wali .Day Dreaming.."Daughter may outgrow your lap, but will never outgrow your heart"Hug

loved this quote ..Wink

Band ki poora orchestra hi wajaa chadeya si; complete satyanaas!!!! Even now when I think of that episode by mistake, I just think like"REALLY?!! But oh well, I don't even have it in me to complain anymore! Wrote it with heavy heart and emotional dialogues so I guess thats what you felt while reading it and I intended to do just that- Glad it worked for you, Anshu! I love that quote too; I had looked it up days ago to use it somehow in the OS and it fit perfectly!! Thank You :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyaashishine123Neha.K.

Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ktloversera

AWWW! this is just sooo sooo sooo touchy! im out  of words still i'll go on.i have never read you work before but this is just outstanding , left me in awe, you guys make my day.I'm not that big a jeeman fan but i couldn't resist reading this, and i think i made a right decision. This is amazing Big smileClap

Hey Sara!! (I hope I have the name right) Saw your post in the AT- Welcome to the Behna AT!!! Well just the fact that you didn't regret reading this OS speaks a lot on its own- I must have done something right then!!! You are a great writer yourself so it means a lot coming from you! Hope to see more of you in the AT and Thank You for reading and sharing your views :)

shine123Neha.K.

Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg123

This was Brilliant!!! The way you depict the relationship between these 2 sisters is just so good. The last line was added perfectly!

Good job and Thank you for the pm!!

Heyy Simran!! I was little uncertain as I was sending out PMs because I wasn't sure if you would like to read something of mine thats based on sisters since I mostly write on Virika but glad to see you liked it!!! Thank You :)

Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sabeeha

What can I say? From start to finish, it was just perfect.

(This isn't entirely related, but as I read this story, it just made me think of the movie Raising Helen with Kate Hudson. There, the older sister is left raising the youngest sister as a mother. It showed just how that affected the older sister, she basically found herself growing up way before she should of and missed out on many of the coming of age rights. There wasn't resentment at that fact, but rather that bitter-sweetness of it that although she couldn't live out her life to the full, she was content that her younger sister could. I see that in Jeevika too; she's content as long as Manvi is happy.)

After reading your comments, I have to remind myself that you are in fact responding to my work because you commend my work way more than what it actually deserves!!! & You have said it all- those things would have made a WORLD of a difference if CVs had shown them!!!! Just like you, I didn't connect to Manvi's wedding especially Bidaai the way I did with Jeevika's; it was nothing like that!!! Firstly the pace was the issue which is why they missed some of the key rituals and moments that could have saved the episode and secondly what followed before the wedding wasn't anything better either! Sigh!!! Love the last part you mentioned; Jeevika is exactly that- selfless!!! Her happiness lies in her Mannu so it all works!! THANK YOU once again for this comment and I shall return the same on your work soon :)

Edited by Amii90 - 11 November 2012 at 11:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeehashine123Neha.K.

Go to top