Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Jeeman OS: Sister's Wedding & Daughter's Farewell (Page 2)

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
RES!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90

_Ridz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ridz_
_Ridz_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
OMG AMi...luved it sooo muchHug .. diwali bonus for us...thank u so much for making this OS..Clap.Virat took some in his fingers and slowly filled Manvi's paritition with Sindoor while Jeevika held up Manvi's maang-tika making it easier for Virat to put Sindoor. i so much wanted this to happen during VirMan's wedding Day Dreamingbut CVs... anyways u fulfilled my wish Embarrassed...loved each and every bit... fully JeeManified...these are the things we had in our wishlist during Virman's marriage for JeeMan.. please become the CV of the show Big smile

Edited by RiDz_rox - 11 November 2012 at 9:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90shine123Neha.K.

ammyaashi Goldie
ammyaashi
ammyaashi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
yaar cvs ne to shaadi ki band hi baja di ...kalol hi hogi c ... loved ur OS .. too good ..Party. it would have been so good if shoe stealing had happened in realll... they forgot many rituals .. feeling a gayi yr pakke wali .Day Dreaming.."Daughter may outgrow your lap, but will never outgrow your heart"Hug

loved this quote ..Wink

Amii90shine123Neha.K.

Saaraa. IF-Rockerz
Saaraa.
Saaraa.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
AWWW! this is just sooo sooo sooo touchy! im out  of words still i'll go on.i have never read you work before but this is just outstanding , left me in awe, you guys make my day.I'm not that big a jeeman fan but i couldn't resist reading this, and i think i made a right decision. This is amazing Big smileClap

Amii90shine123Neha.K.

dmg123 IF-Dazzler
dmg123
dmg123

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
This was Brilliant!!! The way you depict the relationship between these 2 sisters is just so good. The last line was added perfectly!

Good job and Thank you for the pm!!

Amii90shine123Neha.K.

sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
What can I say? From start to finish, it was just perfect.

I just loved how you didn't leave it at JUST Jeeman but put a bit of Virman, Virika and the Bros in it, it was just all beautifully put together.

All the little touches which the CVs forgot, like the helping Manvi etc, you put them in and they made a world of difference to the story. I loved it.

The whole 'mummy pappa' angle was wonderful, it just gave a sense that Mannu is getting marries/is married and her thoughts although being with her husband on the day, would also be on her parents. And really, despite all the flak Jeevika may get, her and Viren couldn't have been any more suited to be the mother and father.

And of course, the VV Bros lover here absolutely loved the little interactions and sentiments you had lingering between the boys. Jeevika may have raised Manvi, but Viren raised Virat too, it's just that we don't see that very often.

If only the wedding was like this! The meaningful moments, the rituals, the memories that would have been made. I also loved how you infused some comedy in this; it's Jeevika's sisters wedding too, she has a right to let her hair down. I could just see it clearly, her cheeky smile as she uses Dabbu against the brothers.

And lastly, but not least, the bidaai. It just made me remember Jeevika's bidaai, and seriously this show doesn't make my cry that often but that scene just made more bawl my eyes out. How a mother would feel when her daughter is finally leaving her arms and now will have a life of her own. It must be the hardest thing in the world to let your child go.

Love, love, loved it Amii!

(This isn't entirely related, but as I read this story, it just made me think of the movie Raising Helen with Kate Hudson. There, the older sister is left raising the youngest sister as a mother. It showed just how that affected the older sister, she basically found herself growing up way before she should of and missed out on many of the coming of age rights. There wasn't resentment at that fact, but rather that bitter-sweetness of it that although she couldn't live out her life to the full, she was content that her younger sister could. I see that in Jeevika too; she's content as long as Manvi is happy.)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90shine123-Pj-Neha.K.

Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

@NEHA: Your comment made this OS even more beautiful, Neha!!! Honestly left me speechless; took me a while to think before replying to it!!  Your comments itself made me emotional than the actual OS for some reason! The credit goes to JEEMAN and I am sure if CVs had shown something similar to this, Behnas would have done full justice it- even better than what I have jotted here!!! CVs don't always show what we want to see but this time around, I was really sulking over this poor treatment of wedding sequence by CVs! If we forget what Jeevika pulled right before Mannu's wedding, even then, the rest of the wedding sequence was nothing but a hasty track that failed to connect emotionally!! Given the history of JEEMNAN, the LEAST I had expected them to show was the 'Kanyadan' moment but I was furious to see that they completely ignored it along with many other things!!! I remember watching the episode at work and I went back home to double check with other links to ensure whether it was just me that missed the Kanyadan and till the very last moment, I had believed that it was just me till it was confirmed that CVs didn't even spend a second showing that poignant moment!! So, basically, I have written this OS for myself more than for anyone else (Selfish, Yes) to have some kind of solace that the wedding was conducted the way I wanted to see; this is THE sequence that will remain in memory not the one we saw on TV; I have erased that from my memory!! And I guess maybe this (my desire for wedding sequence to be in such perfect manner) is what reflected in my work that you and others were able to connect with the emotions that I tried to project through my words!!!!

I can sense from your comment that you were able connect to it and I am just glad that I was able to do some kind of justification while writing this about this specific track in my OS. Loved the parts you quoted but you should have continued it if you felt like quoting more of them to indicate your favorite parts of the OS but anyhoo I get the message :) So, THANK YOU for reading it, enjoying it, and commenting the way you did, which just made my day & I Love You Too :)

Edited by Amii90 - 11 November 2012 at 8:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyaashishine123-Pj-Neha.K.

Hello-hi-by-by Senior Member
Hello-hi-by-by
Hello-hi-by-by

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
masterpiece it is..
ttly paisavassoool thng if we cud  get 2watch it onscreen  
well der loss cz we gt to read it n thx to ya
d wy u wrote-Amazin

pls pm me if ya write anyfin else n olso if u hd written b4