Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Palki's Interview (Page 3)

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prtn

why shud she be politically correct and mention all names , if shes comfortable with her male collegues/actors she is. thats her nature perhaps. why shud she talk about how nice etc about her female stars are if she is a tomboyish kind of a person.

Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

WE are no one to comment on her personal likes of the ppl, some girls gel more with boys rather than girls, so I don't see any prob in that...

The way Sneha Kapoor praised Palki at the end, looked like as if she was really at awe with her and also their tuning also looked very friendly... Coming down to female leads leaving her show, I feel its their personal choice and not Palki's faults... Leads keeps getting replaced in the shows, as they do not wanna continue, let's not try and get petty and blame it on Palki that its due to her that female leads leave their show...

Till date all the female leads have left her show for their own personal reasons and better benefit, so let's not get really petty and blame her for it..

I agree with both of them... 

She has dancing as her hobby?? Shocked never knew about it.. and even 8 years of marriage..Shocked even air hostess job..Shockedthere are so many things that I don't know about her...

Well I don't see any favoritism in this interview.. there was one or two lines about her actor and most of it was about her professional and personal life... Read it once again there was no favoritism at all... 

and now I understood why D3 actors have respect for her.. she makes work as fun and even understands there problems...Smile

-Shruti..

Edited by swaron19 - 11 November 2012 at 9:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LSctt...Tansy...

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

WE are no one to comment on her personal likes of the ppl, some girls gel more with boys rather than girls, so I don't see any prob in that...

The way Sneha Kapoor praised Palki at the end, looked like as if she was really at awe with her and also their tuning also looked very friendly... Coming down to female leads leaving her show, I feel its their personal choice and not Palki's faults... Leads keeps getting replaced in the shows, as they do not wanna continue, let's not try and get petty and blame it on Palki that its due to her that female leads leave their show...

Till date all the female leads have left her show for their own personal reasons and better benefit, so let's not get really petty and blame her for it..

I agree with you.. i guess this topic was a little petty Embarrassed

Go to top