Rajive never accepted his divorce

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged

I am the most eligible bachelor today: Rajev Paul

Seema Sinha, TNN Sep 23, 2012, 12.00AM IST
(Rajev Paul )

Rajev Paul and wife Delnaaz's decision to separate after 14 years of marriage came as a shock to many. Their divorce came through in June this year after two years of living apart, but Rajev says he is still coming to terms with the "turmoil" in his personal life.

"I took my divorce pretty badly. It wasn't easy for me," sighs the actor. "It took a long time to come through because I didn't want it. In fact, I told the judge that I am accepting it but I am not ready for it. And the judge told me that I should give myself some time. But then, after a point, you can't drag it. Finally, I decided to sign the papers," he says.
So has he moved on? "I have been a Devdas for two years and now, am at peace with myself. More than finding new love, it is more important for me to find myself first. When I got married to Delnaaz, I never thought that I'd have to go through the process all over again. I can't jump from one thing to another so soon," says Rajev.
And in the process of discovering himself, the actor has discovered the poet in him in a big way. His book on Hindi poems was launched early this year. "I'm deeply inspired by Javed Akhtar saab. I also gifted my book to Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan and they have appreciated it," says Rajev, who is turning lyricist for a B-Town flick. 
His mother's comment (that her son is the most handsome poet on this earth) lifts him somewhat. "I think I am the most eligible bachelor in town. And then the combination of being single, a poet and an actor is what I am finding solace in post divorce. You win some, you lose some. It is an exciting phase. How many actors can boast of being in this situation," he laughs.

tanasha1993 Goldie
tanasha1993
tanasha1993

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
My perception on Rajiv has definitely changed drastically...
I hope he survives in the house longer than delu now!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DelhiDiva-Chandramukhi-ShahZur-GayabCat-

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
so is this statement to justify his plan in big brother to follow dillu or he was genuine????
ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanasha1993

My perception on Rajiv has definitely changed drastically...
I hope he survives in the house longer than delu now!

it is true , i got fond of me , if he goes , will be badly missed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanasha1993

-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Hiding from the truth is not the answer to any problem in life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boomerShahZur

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitrashi

Hiding from the truth is not the answer to any problem in life.
LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index