Poll

Will we ever be able to love khushi??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys...
If khushi is here to stay (God ForbidπŸ˜†)...will we ever be able to love/like her??
What do u think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
haan..keu nehi..bus , unki zabaan agar thoda sudhar jaaye πŸ˜†
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
see its difficult to say i wont love a kid...kids ho te hi aise hai...even wen i learnt abt khushi being ill treated somewhere in the deepest corner of my heart i felt bad...the feeling was not tht profuse bcoz of the way khushi has been shown had it been some kid more adorable and lovable i wud hav cried perhaps...so if this kkhushi shown this way can give rise to even the slightest amount of compassion in my heart if shown changing or atleast trying to change and respecting elders more importantly nidhi yes may b i will start loving her..
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe if she goes to school before Ashu and Nidhi wake up and is asleep before they get home.πŸ˜†
Actually, if she doesn't speak the way she does now it won't be so bad to have her around.
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
May be , if she dont speak the way she do now ...and if she behave properly with nidhi!!
katy:love thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i juz hate dat gal...can NEVERRR like her...!!!!

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
NEVER... πŸ˜‘

Khushi has always cheated on Ashu's feelings; she has been manipulating him... 😑😑😑😑😑😑 Bechare Ashuji ko pappu banati aayi hai abhi tak yeh mohartama... 😑😑😑😑 And, she has just broken all bariers in creating troubles for Nidhi - deliberate oil spillage to teach Nidhi a lesson... 😲😑 Waise bhi humko iss forum mein sab Nidhi-bhakt ke upnaam se jante hai... Hamari Nidhiji ko chot pahuchhane ki jisne koshish ki ho aur pareshaan kiya ho... uske liye humein kabhi bhi koi sympathy / liking nahi hogi... 😑