KRIYANSH OS- ETERNAL LOVE

Artistic_Stroke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

guys here I am with an os. I don't know hows it just wanted to write it so here it is. this is a combined work of me and my di u all don't know her. she just helped me in writing the last part. I hope u guys like it. 

HIMANI this is also a  small birthday gift for you  from my side. happy bday dear.

kriyansh are now married. she is no more kria ghai as she became kria reyansh singhaniya. they both are happy together enjoying their life to fullest . 

It was 6:00 AM in d morning...the alarm clock rang...the sun shined brightly, but only to disturb the sleep of the beauty wrapped in the arms of her prince charming, her husband...her eyes flickered due to d sudden loud noise of d alarm n d hasty attack of the sharp bright rays of the sun.

Rey  hurriedly switched off the alarm n slowly placed his hand above her eyes so that she couldn't feel the gaze of d sun n cud sleep peacefully.

Kriya  cuddled herself more firmly in his arms thanking him for his gesture. He too wrapped his one arm around her  waist, while his other arm was being used as a pillow by his beloved princess. He smiled to himself thinking of what this girl had done to him. He was no longer his own, he was hers, he remembered d day she wen first met him and he was mesmerized by her beauty, when she told him he was more than a friend to her, when destiny again brought them together and made her finally his kriya. how she had taken care of his family beyond his expectations. Their life had become beautiful. He looked upwards as if talking to his wifes universe ji , he thanked him daily a million of times for making his life, what it is today , PERFECT with his baatcutter.

"Good morning!" Came d sleepy voice from his arms. Rey  turned around to look at his wife, her eyes still feeling sleepy.

"Good morning baby" rey  replied smiling n kissed her forehead, the  best thing he cud do to start their day Perfectly.

REY :  did my baby slept properly.

Kriya gave a peck on his cheek to tell him dat she slept peacefully in his arms. They both were lost in each other's eyes still believing the  fact that it was all true and they weren't dreaming about their happily married life.Suddenly d alarm rang again to intervene in between making kria hyper and rey frustrated as always. kria giggled seeing the  frustrated expression of her husband. but her eyes widened seeing d time. she sat up .

kria: oh! universe ji. main phir late ho gayi aur aaj  kitna kaam hai aur main yahan aaram se so rahi hun. pata nahi maa mere bare mein kya soch rahi hongi. rey staring dreamily at his hyper baatcutter.

rey: baatcutter. don't worry mom tumhe kuch nahi kahengi afterall tum unnki ladali bahu jo hai. waise tumhe yaad hai aaj kya hai?

kria: kya?😕 rey: sahi main tumhe yaad nahi.

kria: rey aap kis cheez ki baat kar rahen hai. mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha hai? Kria stared at him confusingly 😕n went to take bath.

Rey: arre suno toh. waah kya baat hai madam ko ye bhi nahi yaad aaj ke din maine inhe propose kiya tha. theek main bhi yaad nahi dilaunga. dekhta hun yaad aata hai ki nahi.

Soon she came out wearing a red colored saree. rey was working on his laptop but he got distracted by d aroma spread by his wife in the entire room...she was hastily combing her hairs sitting in front of d mirror. rey thought that he would not talk to her. she opened the drawer and  took out few important things out of it. she took a red  bindi from d packet ,place it on her forehead perfectly , den she took a silver necklace matching to d border of her saree and weared. kria was now ready but she was quite surprised coz today her dear hubby didn't even look at her but inwardly she was smiling knowing the reason behind his indifferent behavior.

Kria: rey. maine apke kapde nikaal diye hain. aap jaldi se neeche aajaiye breakfast ke liye. she goes.

rey: breakfast😡. he goes to freshen up

rey comes down. they all had their breakfast. rey all the time was waiting for kria that maybe she remembered but kria she was busy in his work. finally it was height of his patience. he stood up and goes to his room to get ready for office.

In room

rey: sab kuch yaad rehta par apna confession day nahi yaad rehta hai. kria comes in the room and saw rey struggling with his tie knot as it was his daily business even though he knew to wear a tie but he would deliberately do it so that his sweet baatcutter would make him wear it but today he was wearing it. she chuckled and went towards him. he didn't even look at him. she removed his hands from the collar, " rey aap mujhse gussa ho" and got busy in tieing the knot. " kyun main kaun hota hun naraz hone wala" " oh! achha  maine socha tha aap naraz ho toh I would be spending some exclusive time with u afterall aaj hi ke din aapne mujhe propose kiya tha" " tumhe yaad tha" " toh aapko kya laga main bhool jaaungi" " oh toh ab tak tum mere saath game khel rahi thi ab uske liye tumhe punishment toh milegi" " punishment" " today u are all mine. manjoor hai" " wo toh main hoon hi us mein konsi nayi baat hai" " wo toh tumhe sham ko hi pata chalega sweetheart!". rey placed his hands down towards her  waist  and pulled her more closer to him and started kissing her neck, jawline his hands still on her waist holding tightly. kria gave a moaned "reyyy" "hmm" come reply from his side. " Rey aap late ho rahe hain " she said trying not to lose control .just den they heard the voice of swayam  "rey we are getting late" rey gritted😡 his teeth while kria chuckled at the routine PERFECT disturbance in their morning Romance. They both went downstairs. kria made him wear his coat, while rey gave a peck on her cheek and went for the office.

In evening

rey and swayam came back from their tiring work. they all had their dinner and went to their respective room. kria and Sharon were in the kitchen after completing their work they went to their respective room bidding good night to each other. as soon as kria entered her room she was surprised to see the view it was beautifully decorated with candles and flowers. she was overwhelmed to see that. rey was watching all this from her back he moved forward and hugged her from back nuzzling her ear, playing with her dori at the back of her blouse. he possessively hugged her waist, squeezed it tightly making her hold her breath as the magical sensation started overtaking her body.

Saans me teri saans mili toh mujhe saans aayi
Mujhe saans aayi, Mujhe saans aayi

He twirled her around glueing her soft chest to his hard one pulling her up and kissed her fervently. she right a way circled her legs around his waist pulling his hair roughly adjusting their mouth, to prob deep inside eachother they kissed more lavishly this time, sucking on their tongues, playing the battle to overpower eachother.

Rooh ne chhu li jism ki khushboo tu jo paas aayi
Tu jo paas aayi, tu jo paas aayi

He kept caressing her face, pushing the locks behind as she hanged on his torso, hugging his neck he moved his hands down grabbing her bossoms in his demanding hands squeezing it dangerously, making her whimper in his mouth with pain and pleasure they broke apart for some required breath.

rey scooped her in his arms and took her to bed laying her down. she looked at the bed which was adorned  with rose petals then looked at rey,

who was closing the curtains of the room 

making it dark and passionate.

Kab tak hosh sambhale koi
Hosh ude toh ud jaane do

she slowly gripped the pillow arching her body and pulled her left leg up placing her left foot on the bed this reaction of hers was making him more crazy. he throwed his shirt and gently layed upon her. he slightly tilted his face and caught her lips between his and sucked .she gave a slight moan closing her eyes. he slowly  nudged into her mouth and their tongues  danced with each other after a long tym he pulled back. he kissed her face to the earnest.

Dil kab seedhi raah chala hai
Raah mude toh mud jaane do

he slowly slid his hands under her back and unhooked her blouse he throwed back the piece of cloth which till now prevented her bare chest to touch his. he was caressing her curves with his eyes her bare body was drving him wild. he looked at her bare body with his piercing eyes. he  gripped her hair pulled her up and dug his head in between  her curves caressing them with his cheeks and enjoying.

Tere khayal me doob ke aksar achhi lagi tanhaai

he then bent forward and went down to her waist and started kissing she caught his hair tight pulled him up and pressed his face into her one of her curves he planted wet kisses on it and moved to the next one and startd kissing her curve when his other hand caressed her other curve. she was moaning loud.

Raat teri baahon me kate toh
Subah badi halki lagti hai

he placed his lips between hers. she sucked them softly  to the earnest but soon he took over the control  and crushed her lips with his. he kissed her to infinity. he resisted and squeezed her curves kissing she arched more and opened her mouth letting him in. he explored in and again moved down placing wet kissess all over her body.

Aankh me rehne lage ho kya tum
Kyu chhalki chhalki lagti hai

He layed beside her and did random designs on her stomach. she turned facing her back to him. he started kissing her back and bit her nape. she arched her body  away from him. 

he pulled her against him with full force and

started kissing her neck. 

Mujhko phir se chhu ke bolo
Meri kasam kya khaai

he pulled her into a kiss when he made sure that their bare bodies sticked to each other and showered all his love on  her. she too reciprocated with the same passion and intensity.

Rooh ne chhu li jism ki khushboo tu jo paas aayi
Tu jo paas aayi, tu jo paas aayi...

She kissed his cheeks as she whispered 'I love u rey'.

He smiled in his sleep 'I love u too baatcutter'              

She blushed and hid herself in the crook of his neck and both dozed off to sleep in each other arms. promising each other to be together forever.

pheww finally complete it.

pls hit the like button and do comment

Aachal

Edited by ruchitasaphire - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishukarthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ypieee 🥳

awsm..,suprb👍🏼

kriyansh rmance s fab👏

thankz 4 the pm😊

update nxt part soon😃

Edited by karthikasekhar - 11 years ago
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS 

Thanks for the gift

Thanks for pm
Artistic_Stroke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Himaniahir

Awesome OS 

Thanks for the gift

Thanks for pm

u r welcome dear
i am glad that u liked it
ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
WOW Superb OS 👏
Loved It 😊
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome os...
song selection was superb 1 of my fav...
thnx for pm...
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazinggg os,,,,,,,luv it😃
nature2 thumbnail
res

n to all

Edited by nature2 - 11 years ago
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4