Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Whose accent is more of a "kaam waali bai" ? - Page 4

Poll

Whose accent is more of a "kaam waali bai" ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVmonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Tanya,
What topics you choose for your polls yaar. Too Good.🤣 ps. I am still thinking whom to vote for.
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TSakshi

Tanya,

What topics you choose for your polls yaar. Too Good.🤣 ps. I am still thinking whom to vote for.

achcha, itna mushkil sawaal puuch liya kya maine 😲

😆
Even kaam wali bayis have a better accent. At least they do not try to imitate the American/British accent only to make a fool out of themselves.

PS Folks need to stop interpreting the poll in a way which contradicts the original purpose of the topic maker. I think it should be taken as a humor to bring life in this dead forum. Good work tanya91.
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Unless the topic maker states clearly what her intentions are in the opening post itself it is very difficult for anyone to understand anything. Otherwise there are people who start talking of "looking for intentions" and "snide remarks" etc. on the most innocuous of remarks. Like perhaps this one will be too.
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chitrashi

Unless the topic maker states clearly what her intentions are in the opening post itself it is very difficult for anyone to understand anything. Otherwise there are people who start talking of "looking for intentions" and "snide remarks" etc. on the most innocuous of remarks. Like perhaps this one will be too.

Ufff chitrashi
Itna bolnay kay baad bhi aap  nay yehi siggy lagaya huwa hai ... 😆
just kidding... hope u won't take even this as derogatory 😃

Ps: My intention to write this reply was to tease u in a friendly way.
Hope my intentions r clear...  😆

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Edited by mahiya - 11 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tanya, never knew that kamwali bai had a typical accent. May be you are inspired from hindi movies. But in normal day to day life, there is no specific accent that is called "kaamwali bai". They too are people like you and me who speak normally without any accents and work hard at their jobs. Never came across any kamwali bai who has any typical accent. So really don't think this poll is appropriate. Hence will be closed.

And to add on, there was no task as such for which you are comparing these above mentioned contestants.

Also it was requested to you not to make polls of past contestants and concentrate on current season.

Regards,
BB6 DT

Edited by Autumn. - 11 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail

GREAT PEOPLE

I always admire hardworking ppl be them the domestic helpers or showbiz ladies...
as they say "mehnat may azmat hai"    .  means greatness is in working hard

Salute to such ladies who earn for their families

Nice pictures
👍🏼