Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Whose accent is more of a "kaam waali bai" ? - Page 2

Poll

Whose accent is more of a "kaam waali bai" ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: akash08

very bad taste - this poll is. Shame to create such divisions and look down to domestic helps..

Hope people with good sense would protest against such poll by abstaining from voting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good to see lesser votes for Shrradha 😉

TU PAAGAL AURAT HAI  ?
aqal waqal hai tujh may yaa nahi
peechay matt pada karo yaar
oye hoye
Tuchi
kaali koyla ...
aur tum kitni badtameez aurat...hijda ho
yaar Phhaaltu may ser matt khaa

😆

Shrradha was one amazing girl 😆

-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
As per the forum rules

Name calling or codes names are NOT allowed to any member or fan group. If found strict action will be taken.

Now coming to fun names or remarks on contestants that are allowed provided it isn't derogatory or demeaning anyone.

If members have an issue with a post then report it and if its some urgent issue then pm any of the DT. Arguing in the thread won't help as the differing sides will keep seeing wrong on the other side.

tanya.91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akash08

very bad taste - this poll is. Shame to create such divisions and look down to domestic helps..

Hope people with good sense would protest against such poll by abstaining from voting.

Before you rileup some innocent ppl may I ask since when making a poll on domestic helpers equivalent to LOOK DOWN at them ? 😕

Every group of ppl have their own accent and some may sound funny to hear... asking whose accent sounds like a particular group is in no way offensive at all.
Its YOUR OWN NEGATIVE MIND SET that made you write this post, and some innocent ppl get trapped in the negativity.

Anyways... never mind, coz that's what "your" thinking is... I can't help to improve & make it positive. Can only pray for you.

😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know whether I should say this but we had a domestic help lady whose voice was almost ditto Rakhi Sawant's!🤓
😆 insulting thread how 😆  Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 11 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cruiser51

I don't know whether I should say this but we had a domestic help lady whose voice was almost ditto Rakhi Sawant's!🤓

really ...
she must be so entertaining than just like our rakhi dear 😆

tanya.91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

😆 insulting thread how 😆 

I know Munna 😆

tanya.91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: estel

Really? I didn't see that anywhere in the topic.

We differ on this. I think this is just a poll. It is not to look down on anyone, because so far in the comments I am yet to see that.

TM is talking about the accent. Not about "kaam waali bai" anywhere. I would understand this request if there were multiple comments written in bad taste about the domestic help, but there are none. We talk about the American accent and British accent, but when we bring up kaam waali bai accent then we are looking down?

very rightly stated Estel 👏
as they say "its all in your mind"
tanya.91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ForeverForU

Rakhi Sawant no doubt

Rakhi ji is way too popular on IF... always wins polls and threads, that speaks quite volumes about her popularity since season one of Bigg Boss

😆

as they say "one can't ignore her"