India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SP is a liar too - now proven

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
my sister (preethi.saseedaran) and myself called SP now. and look what happened. We blasted them and i specifically told them they I want a response email answering this question. We encourage you to call and ask this question. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285449

called SP now.
reply given below. READ FULLY TILL END.

"Barun is leaving on his own. its his own decision (i didnt even ask her if it was his own decision she told this voluntarily hahaha). Arnav's character will be played a new guy who is not confirmed yet."

i asked her these questions:

Myself: So when did SP know about this. when i called you 2 months back u told they are rumours. when i called you 2 days back you told they were rumours. when i called you 1 day ago you told me he is taking a break. he is not quitting. yesterday i called at 5 you told me he is leaving. So WHY THE HELL did you lie to me all those times?

her response: actually Barun told he is taking a break thats why we told that. only recently we came to know he is leaving so we are telling this.

Myself: Are you kidding me? i work for a company in a not so significant role. if i tell them i quit, they will force me to serve a notice period. How come then you are letting Barun (a lead char in a popular show) quit without a notice period? Dont lie. He served a notice 2 months back. you lied to your viewers. Now you are blaming Barun saying he changed his decision in 1 day. What rubbish is this. Tell your SP spineless mgmt that they stink with their lies and deceit.

i encourage you all to call and ask these questions. lets see if they can answer this.

Edit: number 02267227777

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

moononskyburberry07MaddyWaddykrisha06arn4vkhushikakon_k09simpcraziefanIshi2012Bella-EdwardDreamer-89VALERINEamelia_09cutiepie_ashdharshLIONHEARTrajalekshmisami99PyaaraarnavSaraJLsmilydearcrackerszonepeachpiepaircubeganaluvsarshiarnaushinandu_2007ArnavKhushijodimomb24ice _girlDaRkPrInCeSsparusmileyshravani_2311arshi_karish-Kanha-smitarRaadhiyaaaHaRul-loverkooltoadtvbuf-Gan-Tish_AniOmorabotiRabba-Ve-DelenaNeloufer.Gugumintipinky_blueskiesmazkachazkaAphrodite88.SobtiLicious.Mihrimah...Tanu...Preeti.xoprincessunara-Rehnuma-

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
keep spreading this girls and let all of us ask them the same question and force an answer out of them.

why the hell they lied to us? i am sure their response would be Barun told he is taking a break now he told he is quitting. the moment you hear that bang them..."so SP let him go without serving even a minimum of 1 month notice which is so standard across the globe?"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Omoraboti

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Yes...already we know the game of PH n SPOuch

but we won't give up !!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinu.srarnaushi

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
come on everyone - tell me you are going to do the same.  please call/email/FB 

"seek and you shall receive. if not then fight"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archu-daffodil

Yes...already we know the game of PH n SPOuch

but we won't give up !!Thumbs Up

dont give up. this is solid proof of their deceit. So ask this question. why they lied till 2 days ago.
kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
LIES LIES EVERYWHERE...

vinu.sr

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Liar Liar...Call them and tell them they are liars. Tweet this. We want to know why they lied to us all the while
CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
ROFL
ROFLROFL

srkqazifan

Go to top