India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

READ: A sample mail for SP

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Guys, I sent this mail to all SP addresses. If you guys like it, use this as a sample to spam them. 

Dear SP Team,

Needless to say, this is about Barun Sobti's rumored exit from IPKKND, and I'm sure this is one of the millions of responses you are receiving right now.

Recent news states that Barun needs a break because of health issues, but we are not sure of the reliability of the news. We totally understand if he needs to take a break, his work stress had indeed started showing on-screen. But we do not want to see him leave or quit the show. None of the audiences or fans are happy or willing to let him go on a indefinite break period. 

If he indeed is having a break, please make an official announcement involving Barun, Production house and Star Plus relevant officials stating the exact time period of the leave

I am, and I'm sure other fans also would, like the show to continue: We had endured Barun-free Kidnap track few months earlier, (Credit goes to Sanaya Irani!) and we are ready to endure another one, provided the story line DOES NOT damage Arnav-Khushi love story or their characters' integrity.

I'm sure you already know, but would like to point out again: If you ignore fans, just allow Barun to quit blaming the whole scenario on him, or let him quit and continue the show with a new guy in the place of Arnav, you are going to lose a enormous amounts for viewers. Already a lot of viewers from US, UK and Middle East are threatening to unsubscribe SP. And it is highly unlikely that you will ever win us again, if we lose faith on you now. Because most of us have never been such big fans of any other TV show before IPKKND, so we can assure you, you will never be able to gain such a fan following ever again.

We fans never want to bash you, so please consider this as a sincere request.

Thank you,
<Your Name>

Edited by aruni50218 - 11 November 2012 at 6:44am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top