Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swaron: The Perfect Rose Day Date ||Discontinued (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 13

ABBY92

IF-Sizzlerz

ABBY92

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
That was a really cute update !! I love how Sharon asks for a huggie from Swayam every time he apologises !! And Swayam is so sweet to take Sharon shopping !! Swayam is so dead now but knowing Swayam, I'm sure he will figure out a way to make Sharon happy with him again !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aish_swaron

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swaron: The Perfect Rose Day Date ||Discontinued (Page 10)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pooja123456

Goldie

pooja123456

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron09

Originally posted by pooja123456

hey update soon!!!
will do it today. as you know it was diwali yesterday and unfortunately i got stuck in some boring puja so couldnt update. sorry for that. will definitely update it today

hey pls update this soon!!!

Joshua_TANHA

IF-Stunnerz

Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Loved it !!!
Swyam checking out other girl LOL I guess he needs a siren dose ROFL
Please PM me when you update next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aish_swaron

sweetdivya

IF-Rockerz

sweetdivya

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
loved it Smile

_bellaSwan_

IF-Dazzler

_bellaSwan_

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
please update soon iam eagerly waiting for it 

_bellaSwan_

IF-Dazzler

_bellaSwan_

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
please dear update update

aish_swaron

IF-Dazzler

aish_swaron

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hey peeps,
so here i am with the part 3 of the OS. thank you everyone for the lovely comments. they all mean alot to me. i may not have replied to each and every comment, but all of them are very special to me and further encourage me to continue with my OS.

A big thank you to these people for liking my work. I love you all <3

Edited by swaron09 - 17 November 2012 at 11:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...CryBaby...MirageSwaronRutuABBY92

aish_swaron

IF-Dazzler

aish_swaron

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Part 3

Swayam goes to the malls DJ and tells him to play the specific track. Next Sharon could hear was the DJ playing "Jaane bhi do" from "heyy baby". She sees a crowd standing at the middle of the mall, hooting for someone. She wonders what it could be. She goes inside the crowd and she is hell bent. She sees Swayam dancing in the middle of the mall that too on which song, jaane bhi de job hi hua, jaane bhi .She by now was fuming with anger. She was a bit embarrassed as Swayam was doing this for her in front of the whole mall but at the same time she was happy that he was making her feel so special. She was well loaded with mixed emotions. He very well knew that she would be embarrassed so he didn't do anything that made everyone know this dance was dedicated to her. Soon 2 girls join him in dancing (don't worry guyz, dey were just 7 years old).

'He is looking so adorable dancing with those 2 girls"

she muttered

He was giving her those sorry looks while dancing. His cuteness was clearly evident on his face and she felt like going jumping towards him and hugging him that particular moment but she knew this wasn't the right time. The song soon gets over. Swayam and Sharon then look at each other, talking through their eyes.

"Kaisa laga yeh? Tumne mujhe maaf kiya?" swayam conveys

"nahin, main abhi bhi tumse gussa hun"! Sharon answers

"matlab meri saari mehnat paani mein " swayam confirms

haan! Sharon answers

Sharon tries to locate the closest fire exit and runs towards it. Swayam sees her running towards it. He tries to follow her but is surrounded by people. He soon comes out of the crowd and runs towards the fire exit where Sharon was waiting for him. He comes in with a warm smile on his face. Even she had a slight smile on her face. She suddenly starts jumping and gives Swayam a tight hug. She says

"Thank you so much Swayam for this, this is definetly one of the best days of my life, thank you swayam , thank you so much for the lovely surprise. Swayam hugs her back. And says" ure certainly welcome my darling. Par mujhe laga tumhe yeh pasand nahin aaya"

wo thoda bhao toh har lHaan, mujhe pasand nahin aaya , mujhe bahut bahut bahut pasand aaya. And I am glad u respected the fact that mujhe sab logon ke saamne yeh cheezein pasand nahin hoti and you didn't point towards me" Sharon said and again enveloped swayam into a hug.  After sometime they leave each other.

Swayam sees his watch and informs Sharon that they now have to leave the mall and get ready for the rose day party, which is being held, at the college. Being the CS and the ACS of the college, it is mandatory for them to attend it though they have requested rey and taani to manage everything out there.

Swayam takes Sharon to his house and they decide their clothes fast. They both go to diferent bathrooms and change and come out.

Sharon comes out wearing a silver glowy dress.he she was just looking stunning. Her jewellery and accessories were matching perfectly with it and she was just looking PERFECT. She then sees swayam coming out of the other wearing a pair of tight fitted jeans with a casual top and a white tie. She comments, Sum1 is lukin handsome today!

Swayam replies asking

"did Sharon , the diva, just compliment me"

she replies saying

dream on , it was nt fr u, it was fr my baby Swayam Shikhawat.

Swayam laughs and she feels embarrassed and starts blushing.

Suddenly swayams phone starts ringing, it read Rey. He picks up the fone and the first thing he hear is rey shouting at him.

Rey: Kahun hai tu, saara kaam mujhe aur taani ko dekar challa hai apni zindagi ke maze udhane . abhi tu yahan aa fir tujhe dekhta hun aur agar yahan 20mins mein nahin pahucha toh dekh liyo

Swayam: par mere bhai..

Rey: par var kuch nahin, 20 mins is all u hav. And the clock starts now. Tik-Tok!!!(and rey cuts the phone)

Swayam now gets hypered. Sharon asks him whats the matter. He narrates her the whole story. She tells him that they should better leave or rey will get really pissed. So they both sit in the car and leave for the college. They reach the college within 10 mins bcauz of less of traffic. They rush inside where everyone were waiting for them. As soon as they make an entry to the pary , they see a bunch of eyes glaring at them.

Sorry guyz! i know it was a Maha Boring Update. I wont be suprised if many of u must have even gone off to sleep while reading this. So sorry guyz for the bad update. ND MISTAKES AND TYPING ERRORS KE LIYE BHI SORRY. Chappals and tamotoes are most welcomed. will try to give u a better part on next update

Edited by swaron09 - 24 November 2012 at 10:18pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

kool kanz_Deepika_megsyvaishukarthikaKaren_sharon...CryBaby...Monica..pooja123456Nehal92MirageSwaron_bellaSwan_sweetcherry95Anindita91Anonymous--Rutuswaron_tanha4blush.SnoweySwaronvrushanShrutikaSwaRonHR-DMG4lifeHPHolic-3shaani2209ABBY92swaron9113DanCing_DiVa_SKJoshua_TANHAnature2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top