Frequent Posters

-.Spark.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: --NishaGoyal--

res
unres

Realy nice start to a very cute os..πŸ˜ƒ
swayam showering sharon with so much love and affection...he is indeed the best boyfriend ever☺️
liked the idea of the chauffer driven car...it was nostalgic..reminded me of the secret admirer thingy in d3πŸ˜ƒ
loved the idea of the teddy bear hugging sharon😳
I guess the teddy bear is none other than our very own swayam😎
..eagerly waiting for the next part
Update soon pls..😳
Thanks for the pm

p.s: omg did i realy see my name in the list of ppl from whom ur inspired?😲
I am not that good writer dear...but I am glad that u liked my works😊

i agree with you. he is actually the best boyfriend one can ever get
to be honest, i got it after seeing the secret admirer scenes when he actually sent 1 for her.πŸ˜›
will definetly update it soon

-.Spark.- thumbnail
Originally posted by: NocturnalBeing

OMG! Did I just see my name here? πŸ˜² 

Dude, Rishita, I am not that awesome please! πŸ€“ Don't give me so much of credit! πŸ₯± Seeing this, I had to comment! I am so glad I opened this OS! πŸ€—

Okay now, I am going to read this and comment soon! πŸ˜‰ But just wanted you to know, thank you so much for the credit you gave me, but honestly, I don't deserve it. πŸ˜΅

I am just an averagely good writer!  Nothing more than that, maybe less, but definitely not more! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks again Rishita. But seriously! You shouldn't put me on the mountain! πŸ˜†

Anyways, I am going to resume reading this and comment on it soon! πŸ˜³

Cheers, 

Nivriti πŸ€—

u totally deserve it. ure serioisly one of the best I hav seen on IF. ure exiguous and bereaved are just so awesum. one of my favourite ff on IF. I stalk ure Bereaved everyday in the hope of getting an update, but in vain, never get it.😭. Plz update that soon!
-.Spark.- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY92

Hei Rishita, this was a good first attempt and you really got me interested !! I loved all the small things that Swayam did to make Sharon's Rose Day special !! I'm guessing the Teddy was Swayam himself !! Can't wait for the next update and your upcoming SwaRon SS !!

thank you so much for taking out time and reading my OS. Sorry but I dont think i have read any of ure ff but I have heard alot about them. will definately take out time and read it today.😊 will most probably start my SS today. hope you like it. 
-.Spark.- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neeti96

Amazing beginning to this very cute Rose Day OS, Rishita!😊

It was so romantic, so beautiful , really like i was reading a fairytale!😳

U included really sweet stuff like her favourite colour and her fav shopping mall! Swayam knows his girl so well..Awww ^_^

I m really excited for the next part. Do update soon. Thanks for the PM

And OMG, u included me in the list of writers who inspire you! Thank u so much but I am not at all a good writer! But really thanx a lot for liking my work! I'm a fan of urs now!πŸ˜ƒ

thank you soo much fr the lovely comment. ure welcum for the pm and will update it soon. thank you so much but i dont think i deserve it
-.Spark.- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

Awesome start
Update next part soon n do pm me

thank you so much. will definately pm you when i update it
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...amazing update!!!
do update soon and pm me!!
-.Spark.- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

Update

just updating it
-.Spark.- thumbnail

Hey peeps,
so here i am with the part 2 of the OS. thank you everyone for the lovely comments. they all mean alot to me. i may not have replied to each and every comment, but all of them are very special to me and further encourage me to continue with my OS.

A big thank you to these people for liking my work. I love you all <3
-.Spark.- thumbnail
            PART 2

Out of fear, she closes her eyes.. She could feel him coming closer and closer to her. Her heartbeats started increasing as soon as he came closer .He was now just about 5 cms away from her. She was by now shivering out of fear.

"kahan ho tum Swayam, kahan?" she thinks

The person lit a candle to see where she was sitting. As her eyes were closed she couldn't see who the person was. He takes the candle ,comes and sits right in front of her and now leans a bit and is right next to her ear when he whispers

HAPPY ROSE DAY MY ANGEL

She obviously could recognize the voice. It was none other than Swayam! She gently opens her eyes and sees a candle, behind which she could see the face of an angel, her angel, her swayam. She was shocked but at the same time happy to see him .They both stand. She hits him on his chest.

"You moron, tumhe nahin pata tumne mujhe kitna daraya. Pata hain main yahan mar rahi thi. And imagine what was I muttering swayam, plz save me. But how could I forget, the mastermind behind all this always has to be swayam. Aur wo teddy bear! Pata nahin kahan se tumne dhunda par wo job hi tha itna ajeeb tha. And what took you so much time to come. Time lag bhi raha that toh light jalakar mujhe wait karva tey. Lights band karne ki zarurat kyun padhi and upar sey tumne use teddy ko bola ki mujhe chodkar bhag jaye. That's limits swayam." she shouted in a breath.

"Sorry baba, I never wanted to spoil this day for you. And by the way wo teddy main tha. So dare you call that teddy weird" said swayam in his baby tone.

"Kya? Wo teddy tum they. Tab theek hai. "she smiles

"par maine tumhe abhi tak maaf nahin kiya" Sharon says

"toh mujhe maafi ke liye kya karna padhega" swayam asks

"mujhe huggie dena padhega" Sharon exclaims

swayam just pulls her on to him and they get enveloped into a tight hug.  They hug for 5 minutes when they realize that now they better leave each other as they were getting squeezed. She used to love hugging him as she used to always feel complete when she was with him.

"Ab tum plz mujhe puri story bataoge" Sharon demands

"Arrey haan"

"Actually wo teddy jisne tumhe welcome kiya tha, who main tha. Maine tumhe aakar drop kiya aur nikal gaya because I ahd to change. But when I changed and came out , by mistake a child dropeed his icecream on. So I ahd to go and change my clothes again. Mujhe koi idea nahin tha mere delay ke kaarn tum itna dar jaugi. I am really very sorry" swayam said in his most innocent tone

its ok baby, yumne intentionally mujhe thodi daraya, its ok. " sharon replies in her innocent tone

yaani ki you forgive me? " swayam confirms

no"Sharon replies

toh ab mujhe maafi ke liye kya karna padhega" asks swayam( a bit scared)

mujhe huggie dena padhega" replies Sharon

and before she could complete swayam pulls her onto him and they hug each other tightly>.they were now enveloped in each others arms. Swayams arms was sharons favourite place. She used to feel complete and that's why she loved hugging swayam. After 5 mins they broke the hug.

"ab lights toh jala do "Sharon says

"ohh haan". Swayam remembers

And soon the light were switched

"Ab tmhara next surprise kafi obvious hai" swayam says

SHOPPING! Sharon says and jumps with joy!

Shopping was sharons favourite hobby as well as her favourite timepass she could shop night and day. She was a total shopaholic in the vertrue sense. They now leave the room and enter the mall. They hold hands and start from the first store.

They had already shopped like crazy and were still full of energy to shop more. Sharon had full plans of getting Swayams bank balance to 0. But for him, her happiness was the only thing. He could do anything just to get that slightest smile on his angels face. They had now entered a clothes shop.  He went around the shop while Sharon was busy making a pile of clothes that she had to try. Sharon was soon ready to try and ordered swayam to stand outside the trial rooms. He like a poor boyfriend went and adjusted himself on a seat he found near the trial rooms. He was now getting bored. Sudddenly he sees a size zero sexy lady standing infront of the mirror near to him. She was looking at him as well as checking him out. He was getting bored so thought of responding. He gave her a smirk with some killer looks that indicated "you look HOT". To swayams disappointment, this scene was witnessed by none other than his lady love, Sharon who was fuming with anger by then. She threw the pile of clothes onto the floor and left the shop with a disgusted look on her face. Swayam in his mind

Kuch soch Swayam, Kuch soch. Iska gussa toh dekhkar lagta hai abhi tujhe kachcha chaba jaayegi. Iske pehle yeh apne siren mode mein aaye, tujhe hi kuch karna padhega Soch jaldi Swayam , Soch.

Suddenly an idea struck him. Sharon turned around to find him but in vain, couldn't spot him anywhere.

'he is definitely up to something" said a confused Sharon.

SO guyz, how was it?

i know it was a bit boring so i m ready for the chappals, tomatoes and all the criticizm you have in store for me. will update the next part soon. but i really hope you all like this... keeping my fingers crossed for now...

If you like it, dont forget to hit the like tab

and please leave in ure precious comments after reading this. they mean alot to me. these comments encourage me to further continue the OS so please keep on commenting.

Edited by swaron09 - 11 years ago
-.Spark.- thumbnail
yeh unres kab hoga!!!!!!!