India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

New Article Kinshuk and AB Tagged

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged

There's a new Article and Kinshuk and AB are tagged in it, it's about ZRA, I'm surprised they included Kinshuk and AB this time, comment on it 3 times and always mention Kinshuk Mahajan and Afsar Bitiya:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uaruntouchZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
I know it is matter of surprise . U know today SBS , SBB showed the red carpet of ZRA and As per this article Kinny did attended the Award show but they didn't bothered to show him during red carpet but they did remember to show other actors .Angry

P.S  Yes ABians / Kinshukians DO COMMENT and LIKE the article more then 3 times . Plzzz And also COMMENT on his and other's IF profiles to increase the Rankings . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchZoyaluvsKinshuk-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

I know it is matter of surprise . U know today SBS , SBB showed the red carpet of ZRA and As per this article Kinny did attended the Award show but they didn't bothered to show him during red carpet but they did remember to show other actors .Angry

P.S  Yes ABians / Kinshukians DO COMMENT and LIKE the article more then 3 times . Plzzz And also COMMENT on his and other's IF profiles to increase the Rankings . 

That was expected Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

That was expected Angry

I know .I am really not getting that Suddenly why Whole media peoples are neglecting Kinshuk like this . Can't see it happening like this with Kinshuk CryCryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchZoyaluvsKinshuk-SilverDragon-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index