Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VIRMAN OS- Kashmir NOTE ON PAGE 6 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

Aisha202

Goldie

Aisha202

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ElenaElenor

Originally posted by Aisha202

Gosh, this was absolutely beautiful.

I loved the setting; you've described the unspoiled natural beauty of Kashmir so well. The poetic setting somehow seems to complement Manvi and Virat's characterization. Especially Manvi's loneliness and Virat being an army officer. The passion and intensity you've brought out between two strangers was absolutely delightful to read. Totally love the fact that Virat seems to be a gentleman, yet at the same time, not. I wish this could be made into a movie. What is it about men in uniform that is so attractive? LOL

It's a brilliant piece of writing Eleanor, amazing. It's always an absolute treat to read anything written by you. Loved it! <3

Thank you for your lovely words Aisha. That's what I was wondering when I was writing this- Is it me or has Virat got more hot in this OS? LOL 

You know, it's entirely your fault that I'm picturing Virat like this, LOL can't get him and this epic, masterpiece of an OS out of my head right now!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIRMAN OS- Kashmir NOTE ON PAGE 6 (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NiShal4Life

Goldie

NiShal4Life

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Omg this os is amazing. Even my heart was racing while reading it!! Do make more like these

hooriia_x

IF-Dazzler

hooriia_x

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
I Still Dont Believe This Was An OS I Was Like OMG Why Did You Stop
Jus Simply Amazing The Ending Left Me Breathless Lol
Loved It
Unique Idea And How U Brought Army Into It
Fabulous
Thanksz For The PM

...Maham...

IF-Dazzler

...Maham...

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Good work again. I love how you captured Kashmir. Being a writer, I always feel a little inept at capturing places. Emotions are more my forte I suppose. Interesting characterizations.. Definitely alot to explore there. Though I have to say.. there's a certain charm to limiting some stories to one-shots. This is definitely one of them. Odd little coincedence though.. Even I can't help but obssess over a story where Virat plays a man in Uniform right now. LOL Completely different premise ofcourse. Maybe I'll actually work on that.

Okay that's besides the point.. sorry. LOL I liked the end alot, 

A small smile played on his lips at the revelation- he had a lifetime to find out now. To figure out the girl that was Maanvi Chaudhary

There was something rather brilliant about this line. Perfect end. Man its good to see some good writing on VirMan. I'm generally too lazy to go through the many FFs over here.. I'm glad I stumbled upon your work. Smile

Maham.

preetipc

IF-Rockerz

preetipc

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Loved it  so much .Beautifully written.Love the way how u make things beautiful and emotions intense with ur words and sprinkle ur magic on them. Thanks for the pmSmile

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
that was brilliantly written! loved each and every aspect of it.
maanvi as a majors daughter and viraat as an army officer. wow! this cant get any better than this! i could almost see this happening right infront of my eyes! beautifully written!

why did u stop there? u should really have continued ! 

beautifully written! loved it! Hug

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
A brilliant os elena! It was amazing, really different an liked the idea of virat as an army officer and manvi as the majors daughter. Thank u for the lovely os's you post
Great job
Thanx for the pm :)

_keertu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_keertu_

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
nice part.continue soon with another os.waiting for ur updateSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top