Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Aisha202

Gosh, this was absolutely beautiful.

I loved the setting; you've described the unspoiled natural beauty of Kashmir so well. The poetic setting somehow seems to complement Manvi and Virat's characterization. Especially Manvi's loneliness and Virat being an army officer. The passion and intensity you've brought out between two strangers was absolutely delightful to read. Totally love the fact that Virat seems to be a gentleman, yet at the same time, not. I wish this could be made into a movie. What is it about men in uniform that is so attractive? πŸ˜†

It's a brilliant piece of writing Eleanor, amazing. It's always an absolute treat to read anything written by you. Loved it! <3

Thank you for your lovely words Aisha. That's what I was wondering when I was writing this- Is it me or has Virat got more hot in this OS? πŸ˜† 
Aisha202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ElenaElenor

Thank you for your lovely words Aisha. That's what I was wondering when I was writing this- Is it me or has Virat got more hot in this OS? πŸ˜† 

You know, it's entirely your fault that I'm picturing Virat like this, πŸ˜† can't get him and this epic, masterpiece of an OS out of my head right now!
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg this os is amazing. Even my heart was racing while reading it!! Do make more like these
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I Still Dont Believe This Was An OS I Was Like OMG Why Did You Stop
Jus Simply Amazing The Ending Left Me Breathless Lol
Loved It
Unique Idea And How U Brought Army Into It
Fabulous
Thanksz For The PM
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good work again. I love how you captured Kashmir. Being a writer, I always feel a little inept at capturing places. Emotions are more my forte I suppose. Interesting characterizations.. Definitely alot to explore there. Though I have to say.. there's a certain charm to limiting some stories to one-shots. This is definitely one of them. Odd little coincedence though.. Even I can't help but obssess over a story where Virat plays a man in Uniform right now. πŸ˜† Completely different premise ofcourse. Maybe I'll actually work on that.

Okay that's besides the point.. sorry. πŸ˜† I liked the end alot, 

A small smile played on his lips at the revelation- he had a lifetime to find out now. To figure out the girl that was Maanvi Chaudhary

There was something rather brilliant about this line. Perfect end. Man its good to see some good writing on VirMan. I'm generally too lazy to go through the many FFs over here.. I'm glad I stumbled upon your work. πŸ˜Š

Maham.
preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it  so much .Beautifully written.Love the way how u make things beautiful and emotions intense with ur words and sprinkle ur magic on them. Thanks for the pm😊
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that was brilliantly written! loved each and every aspect of it.
maanvi as a majors daughter and viraat as an army officer. wow! this cant get any better than this! i could almost see this happening right infront of my eyes! beautifully written!

why did u stop there? u should really have continued ! 

beautifully written! loved it! πŸ€—
missmystic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
A brilliant os elena! It was amazing, really different an liked the idea of virat as an army officer and manvi as the majors daughter. Thank u for the lovely os's you post
Great job
Thanx for the pm :)
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice part.continue soon with another os.waiting for ur update😊
preeethi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely OS... thnkz 4 th pm😊... update th nxt part of humsafar soon...