Posted: 11 years ago

BARUN MANIA

Barun entered the SP main office building, adjusting his hair (which by the way had lately assumed a stardom status of it's own)...

One look at the atmosphere, the moment he stepped within the confines of the air conditioned hall, made him wish to re-confirm the address..

Last heard, Halloween was not celebrated in India..

Formally dressed employees swam across from one end to the other in ghost-like fashion, the staff in the various cubicles, which normally sat furiously typing away on computers, sat looking at their screens, but not exactly looking, it was as if they were seeing through the screens, eyes hollowed...empty..

Barun drew in a deep breath..okay, so what the hell was this? Anyway, he should better ask someone where the meeting was scheduled to be..

He saw a telephone operator sitting on his desk, staring with glazed eyes at the telephone set before him.

Walking slowly towards the guy, the eerie silence now seriously creeping him out, Barun lightly tapped on the guy's shoulder...

The man suddenly literally jumped out of his skin and shouted 'NO MA'AM!! I DON'T KNOW WHETHER BARUN IS LEAVING OR NOT! PLEASE MA'AM I DIDN'T CUT THE PHONE! PLEASE..PL."

"STOP!" Barun screamed as he shook the guy's shoulder... "stop ok? Nobody is asking you whether Barun is leaving or not! I am Barun!-"

He was interrupted by the shrill ring of a phone beside the operator..

The guy gulped and wiped the sweat on his forehead, looked at Barun with helpless eyes, and with shaking fingers picked up the receiver..then put it back in place and eyed him..

"I can't do this anymore"

Okay, seriously weird. Barun made a mental note as he decided to speak to Rajan Singh directly..

The door was ajar and he stepped inside the posh office only to find the man in question, usually found with a 'rishta wahi soch nayi' smile stuck to his face..chanting something repeatedly under his breath..

Not able to exactly catch the words, Barun had to step a little closer...

"we share your disappointment. We share your disappointment.we share your disappointment.we share your disappointment.."

he chanted as he replied to one e-mail after another..

"Sir I-" Barun moved to speak only to be checked with a loud-

"WE SHARE YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT"

Barun stepped back, stepped back till he reached the door of the office and then rushed down the stairs and out of the building...

Did this have something to do with India Forums? What was the harm checking? He wondered and clicked open his mobile..

He stood currently at the pavement outside the Star India office, having opened the India Forums home page and typing away to reach the IPKKND forum..

A girl in her late teens or early twenties or so, her eyes fixed steadily onto her cell phone screen, determined and focused walked behind him, looking up for a second to see his cell phone screen..

Still not seeing his face, eyes fixed to her own cell she tugged on his coat and Barun turned startled to her..

"You are on India Forums?" she asked, almost mechanically..

Not exactly waiting for a reply, she proceeded..

"Keep building the pressure. Keep building the pressure. We can do it guys!! we can do it!"

"Uh..I.."

"Did you mail SP?"

"erm..no..I.."

"keep mailing. Keep spamming. We can do it. Remember. Either Sarun, or end the show"

she finished, and still typing away a response to a post he could read on her cell titled 'KEEP SPAMMING GUYS!" moved past him..

Barun let out an 'o teri!' from his mouth and turned as he saw the main gate of the office building before him opening as a man desperately trying to hide his face moved out..

Barun walked up to the man and touched his shoulder, causing the guy to immediately jump into a karate pose and shout..

"I DONT KNOW WHETHER I AM PAIRING WITH SANAYA AND I KNOW KARATE. AND MY NAME IS NOT GIRAFFE!"

"VIRAF?" Barun exclaimed, flabbergasted.. "tujhe kya hua yaar?"

Viraf wiped the sweat on his forehead as he whispered.. "oh..it's you...it's just you...oh.." and walked towards his car..

Eying the SP building once, the retreating back of the girl quite away from him now next, and the state of Viraf as he hid his face once again and stepped within his car, Barun ran a hand through his hair..

Guess he should really give an official statement now...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This OS is purely meant to lighten the mood on the forum. Seriously, this is a mighty cute 'cooshy wooshy woosh' place..πŸ˜†

res

The man suddenly literally jumped out of his skin and shouted 'NO MA'AM!! I DON'T KNOW WHETHER BARUN IS LEAVING OR NOT! PLEASE MA'AM I DIDN'T CUT THE PHONE! PLEASE..PL."

🀣

OMG!!! Saucy you rock dude. :D

Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago
πŸ‘ A stress reliever..i so enjoyed this one shot...
SUperb yaar only you can do it...πŸ˜‰
Poor SP and Poor barun... Bechara...
They will surely go mad by the end of this month πŸ˜‰

Fantastic one⭐️

Edited by debby_11 - 11 years ago
res
edited-
🀣
this is damn hilarious
thank god nobody is at home.i would have had a tough time stopping myself from laughing
'NO MA'AM!! I DON'T KNOW WHETHER BARUN IS LEAVING OR NOT! PLEASE MA'AM I DIDN'T CUT THE PHONE! PLEASE..PL."
🀣
operation drive telephone operator mad-done
"WE SHARE YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT"
🀣
operation drive Rajan singh mad-done

"Keep building the pressure. Keep building the pressure. We can do it guys!! we can do it!"

"Uh..I.."

"Did you mail SP?"

"erm..no..I.."
"keep mailing. Keep spamming. We can do it. Remember. Either Sarun, or end the show"

she finished, and still typing away a response to a post he could read on her cell titled 'KEEP SPAMMING GUYS!" moved past him..

πŸ˜†
we r already mad so no mission needed

"I DONT KNOW WHETHER I AM PAIRING WITH SANAYA AND I KNOW KARATE. AND MY NAME IS NOT GIRAFFE!"

πŸ˜†virf also goes mad.BTW was he ever called a giraffe on IF or u came up with the idea

Edited by 8888 - 11 years ago
"i know karate and my name is Giraffe

LMAOπŸ˜†"
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are brilliant !!!
'NO MA'AM!! I DON'T KNOW WHETHER BARUN IS LEAVING OR NOT! PLEASE MA'AM I DIDN'T CUT THE PHONE! PLEASE..PL."
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

"I DONT KNOW WHETHER I AM PAIRING WITH SANAYA AND I KNOW KARATE. AND MY NAME IS NOT GIRAFFE!""

🀣🀣
This is crazy SC!!!! C.R.A.Z.Y!!!!🀣
Hahahahahahaha
omg i love u!!!
Ur amazng yar. I guess im nt surprisd after all ur the creator of AK meet BS πŸ˜ƒ