BasherzAT#22 To BS Or Not To BS Dori 22 open - Page 76

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by jules

🤣
I kept thinking the same yest... I think so too!! The house lease ran out!! The owner is sad noone uses the pool!!

That pool must be breeding dengue spreading mosquitoes...

Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

Mahua i know i thought it had something to do with the number of posts one had i realized i was wrong

Jules full time Batakati Atma lets shall we ??

Yeah lets!!

SHe will be a unique one of the kind atma...

She will wear net sarees and limp around!! And others scare people by making scary sounds and weird faces... Di will do so by crying out!!!

She will be sisakati Atma
Originally posted by I_miss_Snakewa

I should have changed it to that before. Haha. I would have probably got bashed by everyone, especially u.😆

im all set to bash lets start Swathi postponed the challenge to far grrr

Originally posted by jules

Did I hear Sananya wants to quit too??
😆 Call me a sadist... I am loving this!!!

Finally she stood up... it was her character that was being butchered the most!!

Gul... you are dead!!!
Yep. Gul is deadwa and it is time for us to party!🥳
Originally posted by Luv_isnt_classy

Oh I would love to see Sanaya leaving before BArun...If that happens I will be a lifetime Sanay fan and put her poster permanently in my room...Oh I so wish her to teach a lesson to these two party...

I have been hoping that she comes out suddenly and say.. you guys fight.. I am going!!!
Originally posted by prabba

please dont, we all get chills when we hear the words,break... Quit ... Screen space ... Yaara be careful ...

Thats why I wrote so that I get some attention like poojali did...😉
Edited by Luv_isnt_classy - 11 years ago
Hey Harshita, Manisha, Sanjna, Itsmylife, julees and all the lovely people bashing away to glory on this thread ðŸ˜ƒ  A big hug from La ðŸ¤—

Harshi, I mentioned you first so you better be happy darling 😃

So what's that I hear about a teary eyed BS... I checked out the teaser but did not see a teary eye.. he was laughing to glory..

We knew this day was coming when he said that his film was slated for release in Feb and that promotions would start towards the end of the year..  Why is everyone blaming the PH or SP... it was his choice to call it quits and we should respect people's decisions... afterall it is their life and they can lead it any way they want..

Edited by LadyLaLa - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Manisha.

That pool must be breeding dengue spreading mosquitoes...

Yeah thats the pool that has caused the dengue in mumbai!!!
Gul is responsible for epidemic also now!!!
Now seriously answer why is Barun leaving?
He has no problem with Gul.
Only if he has movie offers in had then it makes sense.
But it makes him a liar and Gul Mahaan.
Why will Gul not tell the media about his movie offer?

Spending time with wife does not sound as a good excuse.
His wife does not seem to be a phan girl.
I feel she is a practical woman.

Originally posted by prabba

I got  inside info , that gul will make a show for her fav  ... DI called SOUL OF THE SHOW , which is basically a one woman show... So it is all DI ,,, Di ...Di... You are all welcome to send in your story lines...
You get to watch her holding her own chin ,... And trying to kiss her own forehead, but will not, i repeat will not bring her own see thru sarees ... This time... She will borrow from "do you accept "heroine...

Please if they release an open letter for ideas..tell them I want to see her doing a rain dance with the net saris...