Originally posted by: serious

any sane person is welcome here Priya πŸ˜‰

Hey!πŸ€—
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Barun-

Can I Please join you guys here?

I find this one of the AT's with Sane People!

I am Vishvapriya,Viz for short btw!

Hey Viz...what happened to your old DP...I liked that we were both Barun and RK fansπŸ˜›
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gheeshakkar

Doris have been popular for centuries. It has been that kind of few days anyway, you know news and non-news spreading.

I meant FLS / Our Dori Amma Doris / Bashers AT πŸ˜ƒ

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Japonica

FLS, I take your point, Absolutely, and BS knew what he was signing up for. Everyone is getting exploited in this dog eat dog world, not just BS.

But that is not a justification for accepting it. All I am saying is the power is titled too much in favour of the Channels and the PHs. Why is the channel chasing BS ?  Not because they recongise the skills he brings, definitely not- it is the ad revenue that his presence can bring.

A reply to your post on the last dori, FLS😊

A more ethical channel would have given more respect to his skill and used him ina way that would give him a sense of keeping his integrity and earn them the money, which is what they are in the business for.
The others have not said anything might be because they know the power the channels and the Ph hold over their careers.

BS has always struck me as being a bit of a maverick, not very driven , he himself has said he doesn't have a career plan, he's happy to let life take him where it will.  In fact I would not even be surprised if he gives all this up  and does something entirely different.

BS is not a victim. His actions serve only as an example, there is nothing great in him intrinsically- so I would say the same for BS, PS, KS -- any actor who would do what he has done.

My point is about the unequal power relations and the lack of an ethical sense. And that it is us consumers with our power to pinch where it hurts can try and do out bit to bring about some accountability to this awful sytem.

As a viewer, I feel very short-changed for having invested my time and money to this show only to be shown such disregard by everyone involved in the making of the show. I too demand value for maney and time!

in the end ironic innit that we who are the driving force for channels to catch our interest have our loyalty and sentiments overlooked when it comes to the crunch
I would have preferred he flexed his muscles after establishing himself real well so then his actions might have had some bearing but right now with no clarification from him either this drama will be played out for a while and for the regular folks who are not clued into IF or online its business asusual and will carry on with what is being shown to them in the name of entertainment and the next big wannabe will come along and with that the fickle phanbase circus moves to thenext town
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: 207shikha

heya viz...!!! πŸ€—

Hey! What's Ur Name?
207shikha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drmsnap

Hi everyone !
Good morning , good evening !
Last night it was #21 and I wake up it's already# 22
CONGRATS to all Bashers ... Swathi I'll really miss this after IPK ... 😭
So what's the news ... Anything new ?

same old story...

bhaiyaji quitting/leaving not sure.!

and the phankis are hell bent in  making him

re think about his decision.! god knows whats gonna happen.!
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: shar1988

Hey Viz...what happened to your old DP...I liked that we were both Barun and RK fansπŸ˜›

Heyy!Did I have RK as my DP???πŸ˜•
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

how come this thread is always at 1st or 2nd page??

have you guys made it sticky??

or this show has more bashers than lovers..or bashers is a different name for lover..!!

πŸ˜‰

We are Not Bashers we are Die hard fans of IPK in disguise! πŸ˜Ž
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jules

Its like one of the cheesy hindi suspense movies... where the one who is shown as the helper/ friend/ guide suddenly starts looking like the murderer!!

Bu this movie is far from over!!

No yaar I think our off screen drama is a mystery of hitchcockian proportions