Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: april2003

🤣

🤪
🤣

This was my exact reaction when they told me. What a bunch of wackos.
Originally posted by: Drmsnap

Exactly ... I can barely get time to come here and check for updates ... that too I do it while doing something else ... Kids with school work ... Even the ones in college ... Wonder where do they find time from to be here 24/7 ..
Sad part is when they'll realize the precious time wasted on such a thing ... will be too late by then ...

Gosh these kids should really stop wasting their time on such trivial issues. Before it is too late.
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: I_miss_Snakewa

This was my exact reaction when they told me. What a bunch of wackos.

Really crazy! 

I was wondering if I want to keep working in the mental health  field with such unrealistic people! ðŸ˜•
Nishitarao thumbnail

You know what is even more shocking is that most of these girls are well educated and come from great families. They need to be admitted in some mental hospital now. BAS

Or rehabilitation center😆

Exactly ... I can barely get time to come here and check for updates ... that too I do it while doing something else ... Kids with school work ... Even the ones in college ... Wonder where do they find time from to be here 24/7 ..
Sad part is when they'll realize the precious time wasted on such a thing ... will be too late by then ...

I know!
I don't even have time to go to India. My parents came to visit me this year coz I couldn't go there. And these people have time to go there and protest for a TV show😆.. What a life!
Originally posted by: JerryTheMouse

Really crazy! 

I was wondering if I want to keep working in the mental health  field with such unrealistic people! ðŸ˜•

You work in mental health field? These people are competition to Anji/DB with their delusional state. I tried reasoning with them but I failed.
JerryTheMouse thumbnail

You work in mental health field? These people are competition to Anji/DB with their delusional state. I tried reasoning with them but I failed.

Yes, I'm a clinical psychologist. ðŸ˜•

Hard to believe with my obsession with IKP and now IF and the bashing! 

If you find out what works with the reasoning, please tell me! You would have invented a new therapeutic evidence based technique! ðŸ˜†
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Hey Drmrsnap & Nishitarao & april! 

Sorry didn't wish before! 
S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I understand upto emails and phone calls ...but actual protests and flying to India for such a matter. Now that's beyond my understanding.
I miss India so much ... I can never stay there for more than 2 weeks due to work and stuff. And these people can actually take out time for this ?... Wow

I understand upto emails and phone calls ...but actual protests and flying to India for such a matter. Now that's beyond my understanding.
I miss India so much ... I can never stay there for more than 2 weeks due to work and stuff. And these people can actually take out time for this ?... Wow

It's way beyond my understanding too. These people must have a lot of spare time on their hands to do this. BTW what's ur name if u don't mind me asking.
Nishitarao thumbnail
Hi JerryTheMouse! Sorry, don't know your name😳

I am Nishita btw😳 You guys can call me Nishi :)