Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Im back after bursting Crackers.But there is no bursting at present in the forum.My bad! πŸ˜”
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I feel really horrible for the MODs these last few days since that BS news broke out.
There is no way they can keep control of this madness whatsoever
I think they need to shutdown for a couple days and do a clean up
It is getting too out of hand now
People are proud to say they're making prank calls to SP😲
Don't they know they can have their telephone services suspended for making prank calls.
What is this place turning into?
Don't get me wrong, love a bit of entertainment at time, but when it crosses the line then something has to be done fast.
In the name of blind devotion people are getting carried away.
BS is just an ordinary human being for crying out loud.
It's been many years since the Haitian Earthquake and the condition there is getting worse by the day. There is hardly any food or clean drinking water in Haiti.
As a Caribbean girl I am appalled by the state of the Haitian people and to think it is a part of the Caribbean gives me shudder because they are hardly Spoken about. Haiti need the world's attention badly. Such a beautiful place has been destroyed and cripple by poverty.
What is the world coming to?
Je ne sais quoi!!

Edited by april2003 - 11 years ago
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: april2003

I feel really horrible for the MODs these last few days since that BS news broke out.
Don't they know they can have their telephone services suspended for making prank calls.
Don't get me wrong, love a bit of entertainment at time, but when it crosses the line then something has to be done fast.
It's been many years since the Haitian Earthquake and the condition there is getting worse by the day. There is hardly any food or clean drinking water in Haiti.
As a Caribbean girl I am appalled by the state of the Haitian people and to think it is a part of the Caribbean gives me shudder because they are hardly Spoken about. Haiti need the world's attention badly. Such a beautiful place has been destroyed and cripple by poverty.
Je ne sais quoi!!

well said Tanish
πŸ‘
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Je ne sais quoi!!

People Badly need a reality check!
And some have even posted that Barun would be so proud of us. 
According to me he will be more frustrated and annoyed with us for pressurizing him to do something he is not willing to in the first place!
And I called only once to Star and they hung up on me and my ego took over and i dint call them back after that! 
If we say anything against him, even a word people end up bashing us.
Now the people in the forum are not in a state to accept anything.They just want BS back.BAS!
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GayuArnav

People Badly need a reality check!
And some have even posted that Barun would be so proud of us.
According to me he will be more frustrated and annoyed with us for pressurizing him to do something he is not willing to in the first place!
And I called only once to Star and they hung up on me and my ego took over and i dint call them back after that!
If we say anything against him, even a word people end up bashing us.
Now the people in the forum are not in a state to accept anything.They just want BS back.BAS!

people need a reality check now seriously they are behaving way too much delusional.barun is leaving thats a fact and we cant do anything about it.they have to realize this.
Originally posted by: McNinja

Is it pointless to RES when the thread is 40+ pages?

RES while I figure out how to make Amitbah Bachan the biggest star of Bollywood again 

To all my friends, Happy Diwali. Please no MU, Steve means no harm. Off for now

@redπŸ˜†
beggars belief
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Swathi it hurts badly especially when I see the lengths people will go to for man and show like IPKKND. There are people dying there form Cholera and starvation but here people are planning hunger strike. This becoming a joke. My cousin husband parents are in Haiti and my mom has friends who are Haitians. I cried when I saw the condition there and that is something worth crying for not BS.

Edited by april2003 - 11 years ago

shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar i dont think this much khalbhali had created during elections even.

it has been bad there Haiti was for the most part exploited by Baby Doc Duvalier and that earthquake was devastating
I am currently living in India and there are people here who have trouble eating one meal much less 4 squares and this hungerstrike seems such a insensitive slap to me on those with these issues
Many face starvations issues people have died from malnutrition
when food clothing and shelter is a question mark for many to see such outbursts is absolutely appalling
yes i love IPKKND and i hate what has been done but ultimately BS is grown enough old enough and wise enough to make his own decisions  He knows the impact
and again I say
unless I am married or in a relationship with a celeb or having one who is closely related and first cousins dont count or financial stake investment int their career i am not going to go crazy over some strangers decision
I doubt i will ever i meet them and even if i did I dont think they would give diddly squat
everyone has a life to lead and the sooner folks realize and learn that the better it will be for the quality of their own lives
throwing away exams for a soap is absolutely ridiculous
i hope this decision does not come to bite them in the keister at a later date when they have wisened up and start regretting or laughing

LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
GoodMorning Bashers...wht we r bashing?😊