Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BasherzAT#22 To BS Or Not To BS Dori 22 open (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 150

Page 1 Page 149
Page   of 150

FairyLiquidSoap

IF-Sizzlerz

FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

ok maybe after his break and sorting out the issues and nursing his health maybe just maybe he has a new soap on offer
Or since MAMR is a small budget movie so finding takers will be a bit of a problem
in which case is he also going to be doing the rounds of bollywood
This current phan drama will serve as perfect publicity for any producer to cast as they can see a phan base ready

I just said tht Big smile
oh gosh did you whereShocked
augh am no plagiarizer

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JerryTheMousejules

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BasherzAT#22 To BS Or Not To BS Dori 22 open (Page 150)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jules

IF-Rockerz

jules

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged

ok maybe after his break and sorting out the issues and nursing his health maybe just maybe he has a new soap on offer
Or since MAMR is a small budget movie so finding takers will be a bit of a problem
in which case is he also going to be doing the rounds of bollywood
This current phan drama will serve as perfect publicity for any producer to cast as they can see a phan base ready

I just said tht Big smile
oh gosh did you whereShocked
augh am no plagiarizer

LOL i wont sue u!!! dont worry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JerryTheMouseFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap

IF-Sizzlerz

FairyLiquidSoap

ViSaRun

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GayuArnav

shinaa

IF-Rockerz

shinaa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

What Sobti also hopes is that this frenzy will get him noticed cause the media is watching and the buzz that a tv guy has such crazy fa following will be noticed by BW people. Maybe it does and maybe he will get offers.

But he doesnt realise that its the character of ASR that people really love and Sobti is just a matter of fact in the process cause he plays it!!! TV is all about tht... which is why the frensy that noone else can play Arnav opposite Sananya... cause they are no longer Barun and Sananya... they have been engrained as Arnav and Khushi in people's minds!!!

Now playing another character may just be difficult for people to immediately expect and may not even excite anyone!! Fans will die soon!!! We think we are fans of a person but sometimes its just the character we loved. There are so many such characters I have watched shows for but couldnt care less if they made a movie cause I dont care about the actor.

Thye say u r as good as the last role you did and that true about fans too!!! They maynot follow your graph all the time so depending on this craze may just be a big gamble he is making!!

Exactly!
And the truth is people are Fickle.
Fans are fickle.
If one goes we will have another hero to drool over.
So If barun misunderstands that these fans will be there with him forever to support his BW venture then he is definitely wrong.
May be some fans will be there with him but not all.The minute the people realize that it was ASR that they loved not Barun then he is a goner!
agree and i dont think that even 50% of the phangirls who are doing zameen ashman ek will buy the ticket to watch mamr.that movie has shenaz treasurywala for god sake.fans are fickleminded the soon they go crazy sooner than that they forgot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shar1988GayuArnavFairyLiquidSoap

shinaa

IF-Rockerz

shinaa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shinaa

Wow this thread is fast.

<div></div>shina i was shocked i just logged in a little while back and saw dori 23 on first page and thought lord dori 22 got over in record timeLOL
even me too just yesterday you opened this thread na.ap popular ho gayi ho.

-bazinga-

IF-Dazzler

-bazinga-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
But the thing which was bit hurting was that...both laughed regarding his crying mess...
Here phangurls have been going crazy regarding his tears (which I hardly believe) and bashing the makers for making him cry...
And they have made it as a joke...
Guess now they understand all their emotions are being laughed at by makers..

Edited by shreya0305 - 12 November 2012 at 1:45am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top