Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#22 To BS Or Not To BS Dori 22 open (Page 148)

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Of course everything you say is plausible. I also believe he is set to quit. But again, this is what it seems like from putting 2 and 2 together. 

that's what bugs me, just give a statement. I've seen many actors quit before...not neccesarily in indian telly, but all give a clear cut statement. "Yes i am leaving because of XYZ".  SOme fans may be acting crazy right now but that doesnt mean they should be dragged along.

I don't appreciate any him and PH hiding behind each other. Maybe the full interview of him and Gul will give us final say. But if he says "I'm going on an indefinite break" then I will lose it. 

I think UK trip has messed it. If it wasn't for the trip, I'm sure he would have said (I'm assuming here) that he wants to quit because the script isn't sensible anymore. 

Now that the things are out in open, I'm hoping that he will clearly state the reason for his quitting. I will be very happy with the honesty.. no matter how much I love him.. I just don't like being lied or played with. 

What I didn't like about the interview teaser? After his radio interview I was thinking he cannot cope up with long shoot hours, script is not exciting. he is neglecting his family, his health is taking a toll etc etc.. I was sympathizing with him. I was willing to let him go. But after this teaser.. seeing him all happily dissing the rumours (nonsensical even) and laughing with Gul... it just doesn't feel right. 

And I think this was the purpose of that teaser. 4loons finally played a master stroke PR. Gul is going to interview him, ask him correct questions which will make us think that she is a Goddess and Barun is insensitive for leaving the show that gave him so much fame.  

Come on.. every one knows Gul has no interest in the show. Barun is leaving for films... fine . but why did Akshay, Deepali and Daljeet want to leave? Since past 6 months the show is just a mockery in the name of story and script.

So if I had to blame anyone.. it will still be Gul and 4lions. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swetha_chJaponicaMcNinjaMiss Cherie

ViSaRun IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaMiss CherieFairyLiquidSoap

-HappyBird- IF-Dazzler
-HappyBird-
-HappyBird-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Yaar if  Barun Sobti is doing for all this publicity ..I hope Sanaya Irani blast him off !! What the heck!! He is not the only reason the show is HIT!! Ohh and what movie .. the movie which getting delayed again!! the movie released date is again shifted to April!! I wonder what is going to do for five months!! I am  guessing that he has movie offer .. movie is form small production house so that's why we are not getting any news about it 

JaponicaMiss CherieFairyLiquidSoap

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunmagic

Originally posted by Sarunmagic

Originally posted by vellainsaan

[QUOTE=McNinja][QUOTE=jules]

<font size="2" color="#000066">
</font>

But I thought he did mention his reason for his long break, I don't know what people wants to hear from him or ph? Didn't he say he wants to spend time with his family, then why people are making big deal? Poor guy, just let him go on a long break. It's his decision afteralll. And why would someone force him to quit? Comeon he is not a kid. He can take his own decisions.

An "indefinite long break" which as caused a frenzy among fans. All I;m saying is that when they know the state of the fans right now, why not clarify.

Instead they release a video of him and Gul, laughing at the rumors they have heard.

I have no problem with him taking a break or quitting...but people have gone crazy trying to sort this out...isnt it time to clarify when SP is telling fans you have quit yet you say its a break

Agree, but it may be a long break truly... As Bs said himself in his interview when asked, when you will return from your break? He said I don't know, it depends on the script. So my thinking is he takes long break right now, when his break is over for what ever reason he took, ph will change the script again to fit him in. That could be the possibility. Afterall Ph knows his popularity, they will try to accommodate according to his personal reasons for which he is going to take a long break. Its just my assumption.

I am very sure ph and Barun both know the popularity of this show and reactions of his fans.
possible.

ViSaRunMiss CherieFairyLiquidSoap

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by I_miss_Snakewa

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3286531

This TM is getting bashed by phangurls for speaking the truth.

I read that post but i don't agree with that!
When sanaya's article came it was nothing to do with the show and it was a damage to her personal character so she HAD to clear everything by giving an interview.
But here in Barun's case whatever he have to say he should consult with the PH and SP before giving an interview.
Its not about Guts.Its just he is not in a position to be strong enough to give an interview on his own and clarify things.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss Cheriesbk2

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
What Sobti also hopes is that this frenzy will get him noticed cause the media is watching and the buzz that a tv guy has such crazy fa following will be noticed by BW people. Maybe it does and maybe he will get offers.

But he doesnt realise that its the character of ASR that people really love and Sobti is just a matter of fact in the process cause he plays it!!! TV is all about tht... which is why the frensy that noone else can play Arnav opposite Sananya... cause they are no longer Barun and Sananya... they have been engrained as Arnav and Khushi in people's minds!!!

Now playing another character may just be difficult for people to immediately expect and may not even excite anyone!! Fans will die soon!!! We think we are fans of a person but sometimes its just the character we loved. There are so many such characters I have watched shows for but couldnt care less if they made a movie cause I dont care about the actor.

Thye say u r as good as the last role you did and that true about fans too!!! They maynot follow your graph all the time so depending on this craze may just be a big gamble he is making!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Japonicaswetha_chsbk2GayuArnav

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
ok maybe after his break and sorting out the issues and nursing his health maybe just maybe he has a new soap on offer
Or since MAMR is a small budget movie so finding takers will be a bit of a problem
in which case is he also going to be doing the rounds of bollywood
This current phan drama will serve as perfect publicity for any producer to cast as they can see a phan base ready

JaponicaViSaRunjules

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by freefalling

Yaar if Barun Sobti is doing for all this publicity ..I hope Sanaya Irani blast him off !! What the heck!! He is not the only reason the show is HIT!! Ohh and what movie .. the movie which getting delayed again!! the movie released date is again shifted to April!! I wonder what is going to do for five months!! I am guessing that he has movie offer .. movie is form small production house so that's why we are not getting any news about it
his movie got delayed.yaar i am scared for this guy now hope what happened with ksg didnot happen with him.similar to this ksgs film also got delayed and delayed and it havent released yet wheres shooting was compleated for near two years ago.i maybe angry at him right now for all this mess but i cant help but care for him too.

Go to top