Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#22 To BS Or Not To BS Dori 22 open (Page 117)

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Agree.. This is a joint effort.. the PH did not have a plot to continue with the serial... the actor chose to create some  drama and is benefiting from this sympathy card.. LOL 

I bet just after Feb (when his film will see the light of the day) we will hear of the actor signing another film or serial.. Big smile

In his interview with Raj, BS mentions that he is hardly spending time with his wife.. now this comes as news to me.. didn't he expect the erratic work hours when he tied the knot with her...? actors don't have a 9-5 job.. especially an actor in a serial will definitely have to shoot daily... BS is yet to make it big in Bollywood to call his shots and schedule.. even if he does make it big, he will never be in a position to dictate the schedules.. the film industry is no different from the tele industry... so the excuse of taking time off to spend time with his wife is very lame... even if his films becomes an overnight hit, he would still have to work in many films to make his stand in the industry  and secure a place... this will require a lot of effort and time spent..

Perhaps it is time for him to reconsider his career ?

La, I've always maintained the fact that he's not cut out for this industry. He's way too laid back for his own goodness and if he wants to get into B-wood, he definetly will need to change his attitudes. IPK sort of fell onto his lap and he kind of stumbled into popularity, mainly due to the character sketch of ASR (not taking away the credit from him for his acting- he is by far the best one in tellyworld right now). He never came off as a very career-driven person. Even his latest decisions, tto me, seems too hasty and taken off in the heat of the moment. He feels he's popular, he gets a lot of crazy phan gir mails, he might have gotten several offers due to his popularity, so he goes to do movies. No further introspection in to pros and cons of his decisions.

he says he gets 'bored' doing the same thing Confused I dont know if thats a good enough reason to drop his successful Tv show and venture in to movies 

His goofy grins and akward statments and shy persona might look adorable to the phan girls, but one needs to be more of a tough nut to survive this industry and he really needs to get this into his head before it's too late.

to add to his woes, he seems to be a person who likes to please everyone... this is a cut throat industry... his naivety or call it ignorance will not get him far..  I think he has more than what he can handle.. in his hearth and in his heart Wink

Edited by LadyLaLa - 11 November 2012 at 10:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gheeshakkarFuzzbucketSeerialLoopsCDlove

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Originally posted by Manisha.

Am I the only person in this forumwa who has not made a single phone call, written an email or threatned a suicide attempt on SP?

Yesterday kookie made us send an email..so we all did that...
No harm in trying after all...imagine no ipk no BT...

Gasp !!!
Manisha !!!!!
Gasp !!! !!!!!
Kookie !!!! !!!!!!

Big smile

Who said we cannot have BT.
We will bash something else.  We will go to the chat club area.
We will bash each other (rag each other) if nothing else is left to bash. 
We can pick on one individual per day.  TongueWink
Warning.  I am made of teflon.  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gheeshakkarFuzzbucketLadyLaLa

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by Fuzzbucket

Originally posted by stafhtad

That interview of GUL and Barun.
If people are going to analyze it and talk about Body language and try to find groovy points or sympathy for Barun.

All I have to say is this.

If Barun is pressurized into making false statements by GUL and do fake interviews by GUL and made to cry by GUL and made to sing praises of GUL, I am sorry, but that is not a man to me.

You know who the man is.  Daljeet.  She had PH by the balls, made her demands, got her way, showed fans her middle finger.

If a not so popular character actor can outsmart, outfox and make the PH and GUL bend to her wishes, are we all saying Poor Barun Baby has no guts, no spine to stand up for himself and is doing professional suicide by faking statements and itnerviews. 

Please !!!!

power to you, sudha;) 

Faiza...
How are you.  It seems like a long time since I chatted with you.  Thank You Thank You.

I dont get this.  THese phan girls hate Kushi because she is made into a Martyr by CVs.

The same phangirls now wants to turn Barun into  Martyr.

All I can do is Wacko

i am good, sudha :) it's impossible to chat under recent circumstances. we all have been too busy in defending our bhaiya ji and getting him his equal rights. loll phangurls have always been delusional and until they find another target, we will have to put up with this mental torture :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gheeshakkarSeerialLoopsLadyLaLa

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Originally posted by gheeshakkar

Am I the only person in this forumwa who has not made a single phone call, written an email or threatned a suicide attempt on SP?

No. There are several other mean and unfeeling people.
My sister is in Bombay now and I begged her to go to IPK sets, SP office, BS's house or something. She just hung up one me too.

Mean and unfeeling? moi? you just broke my heart Broken Heart

I'm going to go crawl into a hole and pull off a Di (and cry for six months) then I will take a longish break. Hurmmph

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gheeshakkarFuzzbucketSeerialLoopsLadyLaLa

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Originally posted by nabiii

Hi, bashers..can anyone give me short wu what did gul begum n barun say in interview? Any official announcement?

Gul and Barun share a very good rapport.
The credit of Barun's success goes to Gul.
Barun has no movies in hand.
Barun is not quitting.
He is taking a longish break to spend time and watch TV with his wife.
Both Gul and Barun were laughing.
Barun said that he cried when Akshay and people thought Gul made him cry.
In real he admires Gul a lot.
In short everything is fine between Gul and Barun.

omg, whats a manipulation interview? He cried fr gulbadan! Unbelievable!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CHIPPEDCUP

gheeshakkar Goldie
gheeshakkar
gheeshakkar

Originally posted by freefalling

Yaar anyone laughing at the this drama off screen?  fangirls are just too much? I don't know if i should be sorry for them or pity them .. I hope  they laugh at their  behavior  when  they will think about this after while .They are so more  delusional than Anjali

Suddenly in the middle of new-found respect for Anjali/ Daljeet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-HappyBird-SeerialLoops

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Fuzzbucket

gheeshakkar Goldie
gheeshakkar
gheeshakkar

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

Mean and unfeeling? moi? you just broke my heart Broken Heart

I'm going to go crawl into a hole and pull off a Di (and cry for six months) then I will take a longish break. Hurmmph

Humein maaf kar dijiye. Hum aapke liye bina tel ke pakode banayenge.

CDlove

Go to top