Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Agree.. This is a joint effort.. the PH did not have a plot to continue with the serial... the actor chose to create some  drama and is benefiting from this sympathy card.. 😆 

I bet just after Feb (when his film will see the light of the day) we will hear of the actor signing another film or serial.. 😃

In his interview with Raj, BS mentions that he is hardly spending time with his wife.. now this comes as news to me.. didn't he expect the erratic work hours when he tied the knot with her...? actors don't have a 9-5 job.. especially an actor in a serial will definitely have to shoot daily... BS is yet to make it big in Bollywood to call his shots and schedule.. even if he does make it big, he will never be in a position to dictate the schedules.. the film industry is no different from the tele industry... so the excuse of taking time off to spend time with his wife is very lame... even if his films becomes an overnight hit, he would still have to work in many films to make his stand in the industry  and secure a place... this will require a lot of effort and time spent..

Perhaps it is time for him to reconsider his career ?

La, I've always maintained the fact that he's not cut out for this industry. He's way too laid back for his own goodness and if he wants to get into B-wood, he definetly will need to change his attitudes. IPK sort of fell onto his lap and he kind of stumbled into popularity, mainly due to the character sketch of ASR (not taking away the credit from him for his acting- he is by far the best one in tellyworld right now). He never came off as a very career-driven person. Even his latest decisions, tto me, seems too hasty and taken off in the heat of the moment. He feels he's popular, he gets a lot of crazy phan gir mails, he might have gotten several offers due to his popularity, so he goes to do movies. No further introspection in to pros and cons of his decisions.

he says he gets 'bored' doing the same thing 😕 I dont know if thats a good enough reason to drop his successful Tv show and venture in to movies 

His goofy grins and akward statments and shy persona might look adorable to the phan girls, but one needs to be more of a tough nut to survive this industry and he really needs to get this into his head before it's too late.
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stafhtad

That interview of GUL and Barun.

If people are going to analyze it and talk about Body language and try to find groovy points or sympathy for Barun.

All I have to say is this.

If Barun is pressurized into making false statements by GUL and do fake interviews by GUL and made to cry by GUL and made to sing praises of GUL, I am sorry, but that is not a man to me.

You know who the man is.  Daljeet.  She had PH by the balls, made her demands, got her way, showed fans her middle finger.

If a not so popular character actor can outsmart, outfox and make the PH and GUL bend to her wishes, are we all saying Poor Barun Baby has no guts, no spine to stand up for himself and is doing professional suicide by faking statements and itnerviews. 

Please !!!!

power to you, sudha;) 
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gheeshakkar

Guys, I just called SP to check for myself what happens. A person named Deepa said, Sir (though I am very much a madam and don't think I have a sir voice), I understand and thank you for letting us know. And hung up.
How come all these other fangirls have longish conversations? Something black in the pulses.

Did u tell them u want to talk about the show?
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: stafhtad

That interview of GUL and Barun.

If people are going to analyze it and talk about Body language and try to find groovy points or sympathy for Barun.

All I have to say is this.

If Barun is pressurized into making false statements by GUL and do fake interviews by GUL and made to cry by GUL and made to sing praises of GUL, I am sorry, but that is not a man to me.

You know who the man is.  Daljeet.  She had PH by the balls, made her demands, got her way, showed fans her middle finger.

If a not so popular character actor can outsmart, outfox and make the PH and GUL bend to her wishes, are we all saying Poor Barun Baby has no guts, no spine to stand up for himself and is doing professional suicide by faking statements and itnerviews. 

Please !!!!

😆 Agreed. 
gheeshakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jules

Did u tell them u want to talk about the show?

Sure. I used all the codewords - IPK, Barun Sobti, quitting, etc.
boreddamsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

Gul and Barun have given a joint interview.
Barun wants to leave his job to watch TV with his wife.
How romantic.
😳

Watch TV? Wow.. that's a sweet man alright.. 
if only everyone could quit their jobs and sit at home.. and money would magically appear.. ðŸ˜³
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Arti Ji:I don't like your DP.
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guys, I just called SP to check for myself what happens. A person named Deepa said, Sir (though I am very much a madam and don't think I have a sir voice), I understand and thank you for letting us know. And hung up.
How come all these other fangirls have longish conversations? Something black in the pulses.

This must be the after effect of millions of fan girl calls...
I pity the customer reps...what their fault...
boreddamsel thumbnail

Sure. I used all the codewords - IPK, Barun Sobti, quitting, etc.

but did you cry??? 
Tell them how emotionally unstable your life has become now that Barun is quitting.. how you cant switch on TV is you don't see his sexy face on your screen everyday??? 

Tears.. sister.. tears.. that's what you need.. ðŸ˜›
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Watch TV? Wow.. that's a sweet man alright.. 
if only everyone could quit their jobs and sit at home.. and money would magically appear.. ðŸ˜³

My father has to work day and night.😭
He can't spent time with my mother.
😭