Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok.. I'm back.. dance show went great.. my personal life is a mess.. and what's happening here?
Same old same old? BS quitting, not quitting?? 

Seriously? No announcements yet? 
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkknd_2011

I can't catch up on all thepists! This thread's run rate will put Usain Bolt to shame! ðŸ˜†

Anyways, about Barun's interview with Gul... When is the full version coming out?

Also, why didn't they have a third party news agency conduct the interview? Was it to control what was being asked and answered? Heck, some news agency may even have paid good money to get exclusive rights to interview the man behind the biggest chaos in Indian television history!

Last para...bang on...
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That interview of GUL and Barun.
If people are going to analyze it and talk about Body language and try to find groovy points or sympathy for Barun.

All I have to say is this.

If Barun is pressurized into making false statements by GUL and do fake interviews by GUL and made to cry by GUL and made to sing praises of GUL, I am sorry, but that is not a man to me.

You know who the man is.  Daljeet.  She had PH by the balls, made her demands, got her way, showed fans her middle finger.

If a not so popular character actor can outsmart, outfox and make the PH and GUL bend to her wishes, are we all saying Poor Barun Baby has no guts, no spine to stand up for himself and is doing professional suicide by faking statements and itnerviews. 

Please !!!!
Edited by stafhtad - 11 years ago
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: stafhtad

That interview of GUL and Barun.

If people are going to analyze it and talk about Body language and try to find groovy points or sympathy for Barun.

All I have to say is this.

If Barun is pressurise into making false statements by GUL and do fake interviews by GUL and made to cry by GUL and made to sing praises of GUL, I am sorry, but that is not a man to me.

You know who the man is.  Daljeet.  She had PH by the balls, made her demands, got her way, showed fans her middle finger.

If a not so popular character can outsmart, outfox and make the PH and GUL bend to her wished, are we all saying Poor Barun Baby has no guts, no spine to stand up for himself and is doing professional suicide by faking statements and itnerviews. 

Please !!!!

Word!
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Ok.. I'm back.. dance show went great.. my personal life is a mess.. and what's happening here?

Gul and Barun have given a joint interview.
Barun wants to leave his job to watch TV with his wife.
How romantic.
😳
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Hello arti..meeting u after ages...can u teach Barun to dance as well...he needs some lessons before he takes on BW..
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

Channel is laughing.
Gul is laughing.
Barun is laughing.
Sab Mile Huye Hai.
We viewers are fooled.
Only we are crying.

Tell me about it! why are we all acting like total morons and behaving as if our life has come to an end?! btw, barun looks greasy in his interview! he doesn't believe in grooming anymore...reminds me of dirty teenager boys! yuck! 
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ipkknd_2011

Then, why is Barun cooperating in helping her clear her name, if it is going to get him in a mess? Wn't he be called a liar/opportunist/selfish...?😕

This industry is sooo messed up you have no idea!!
If he needs to survive he needs to shut his mouth!! All those in the past who have fought back or challenged the biggies have been wiped clean!!!

The PH is really getting bashed so its their priority to clear their name and they can only do that by showing all is ok!! They will never openly admit what really happened cause if they had to Barun would have spoken up already!! So we will never know what really happened
gheeshakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Guys, I just called SP to check for myself what happens. A person named Deepa said, Sir (though I am very much a madam and don't think I have a sir voice), I understand and thank you for letting us know. And hung up.
How come all these other fangirls have longish conversations? Something black in the pulses.
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Manisha.

Hello arti..meeting u after ages...can u teach Barun to dance as well...he needs some lessons before he takes on BW..

Sure.. dance I can teach.. but unfortunately he needs more than just dance skills to survive in BW ðŸ˜†