Shirali, right? edited. 

Autocorrect. Face palm! 
Edited by JerryTheMouse - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: stafhtad

Hello Fellow Shyam Misser๐Ÿ˜‰

Is there link to actual video or something. 

Like I said in the 21st Dori, I think, this entire thing has been blown out of proportion.  Don't get me wrong.  There are no saints in this fiasco.  PH, SP, BS, CVs all share equal blame in my eyes. 

I guess I am able to take all this very easily and actaully have learnt to laugh at this mayhem for 2-3 day (except today morning for few hours).  I think it has been easy for me, because, even before the remarriage happened, I told myself, farm house episode was the last episode. 

And not watching any episodes for more than 3 weeks now has helped forget everything and watch this almost circus from a distance and feel amused.

I do think Barun and Gul will part on good terms.  SRK and Juhi had a fantastic friendship and he always thanks her for acting with him when he was a nobody and giving him a break all though she was an establised heroine.  She even called him bandar when she saw his pictures.  That friendship had its lows and they drifted apart and then became close pals again.  Same thing with SRK and Farah. 

Why am I saying this.  I see Barun as that type of guy.  Looks like he genuinely is a nice guy, is not good at interviewing, does not have good PR skills.  But I feel his friendship with Sanaya, Akashay, Karan and even Gul is very genuine and there is no denying, taht IPK along with his talent and looks are the 3 reasons for where he is today. 

So in all this, they all will be fine. It is fans who are unnecessarily losing sleep and twisted into a pretzel over this who will be at the losing end.  Ironic innit?

Tell me about it. You should see the outcry I got when I made a post on not closing down the show because of one actor. You'd think I personally handed RM key to Shyamu or sent invitation to Dadi...
@Sachi- Take care of ur daughter and good night yaara. Hope she feels better soon!
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: JerryTheMouse

Ok bashers.

Gotta go!

Daughter has fever and needs to sleep.

Good night and have fun bashing.

Hope your daughter is okay. Take care. 
prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

LOOPYJI,  YOU ARE SO RIGHT, I STICK WITH MY OPINION, THEYA ARE ALL EQUALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MESS. .. WE ARE JUST CAUGHT INBETWEEN, WE NEED TO LET GO AND MOVE ON...THEY HAVE gIVEN UP, BUT FANS ARE NOT READY TO GIVE P, REALITY IS THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO TO STOP IT... 
Edited by prabba - 11 years ago
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tia.o

Hope your daughter is okay. Take care. 

that reminds me, are you feeling better Tia?
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sonia, Tia, Hershey, everyone! 

Good night! 
S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@ Tia ...
I would go with the second one too. Sounds more logical ...
But what's surprising is wouldn't that make fans angry at Barun though that he left the show and didn't care what the fans wanted. How would that help his movie.
S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JerryTheMouse

Good night!

Thank you!

Shirali, right? edited.

Autocorrect. Face palm!

Yup !
TC