Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: I_miss_Snakewa

God knows what kind of present they have ready for us for Diwali. Sadistic people. Gul is trying to make it look like all izz well between her and Bhaiyya. I am not falling for her trap.

They must have used blackmail of blacklisting him , if he does not act normal, his touching his hair zillion times shows nervousness to me
Nishitarao thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drmsnap

For a lot of you here it was first Indian show but what surprises me is I've watched Indian shows for years now ... Seen characters change , shows going off air ... nothing has ever affected me a bit ...
But this one I'm not able to put my mind to rest ...
Why am I feeling bad for this guy who I've never even met or never will...
Why am I worried of these fictional characters...
Damn it !!!

Shirali, the last time I felt like this was when DMG ended.. and that time I had promised myself not to get attached to any other show..look how that worked out for me..πŸ˜†
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Haha. I can so see myself eating all the jalebies in one sitting. Especially at a time like this.

Remember that scene where Khushi finds out that Arnav and Lavanya are in a live in relationship and is stuffing the samosa
that's me recently thinking about the show, with whatever food comes into my hand

and watch me when I'm watching the entire interview, I'm going to be a food mess esp with all the Diwali food around πŸ€£
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishitarao

Hi JerryTheMouse! Sorry, don't know your name😳

I am Nishita btw😳 You guys can call me Nishi :)

Hi Nishi! 

I'm Sachi. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: McNinja

hahaha, I mean I'm in middle of an emotional turmoil after that video..and i think of that last gif you posted and start laughing like mad. Laughing at nothing essentially...except for what a pile of mushy hormones I am. 

@praba yaara everything seems to point to him leaving...but we will see. Maybe there is a nice surprise for us but being realistic...i dont think so. I dont think theyre going to comment on the shoe going on...thats gonna be SP

I hope he doenst say "a long break" again...then I will lose it. 

If he says that he is taking "a long break" again I will break my computer screen for sure.
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Gul. She izz bhery bhery smart! and a conniving bit*h too😑

Sonia..kool dear...Gul will give him job whn he will come bk...we wont...😊..better buttering his employer...bhaiya ki jai..gul ji ki jai...
Originally posted by: prabba

They must have used blackmail of blacklisting him , if he does not act normal, his touching his hair zillion times shows nervousness to me

I don't know yaar. He did kinda look nervous in the teaser. But his laughter was genuine and there was no sadness in his eyes.
S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I kinda felt the same ... We will never get to know the whole truth ... that's the only thing I know for sure ...
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drmsnap

Hey ! Sonia , Nishi and Jerrythemouse ( sorry don't know your name but T&J is one my childhood fav , still watch it with my kids )
I'm thankful to swathi ...It's very nice to meet so many nice people here on this dori ...

I'm off to do LaxmiPoojan   
Happy Diwali to all   πŸ€—

Hey I'm Sachi. 

Yes, I'm grateful to Swathi too, I've met so many sweet people here! 

Happy Laxmi Poojan to you! πŸ€—
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

SONIA EVERYTIME , I COME BACK THERE IS A SHOCKER NEWS, WHEN IS THIS GOING TO STOP, GOD KNOWS, I SAW IT, BUT DOES NOT REVEAL MUCH.

very true...nw the interview...after a long time I feel very emotional to hear the tune...I am very angry to c bahiya and Gul together...responsible for all these mess...y dont they just end the show wid good notes?y they make me to hate them?