Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishitarao thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
LOL! I would never force you to like GUL Mehak.. I myself don't like her.. but I like Gorky becoz of Arjun..

@Barun's not so sad eyes.. We have seen so many of his interviews.. by now we can at least tell if he is genuinely smiling or not 

I would miss this show and Arhi so much.. god I didn't even realize when this show became such an important part of my life.. The thought of Arnav Singh Raizada never returning after few weeks is making me cry..  
😭..his anger, his bg music, his what the.. :(

Originally posted by: Nishitarao

LOL! I would never force you to like GUL Mehak.. I myself don't like her.. but I like Gorky becoz of Arjun..

@Barun's not so sad eyes.. We have seen so many of his interviews.. by now we can at least tell if he is genuinely smiling or not 

I would miss this show and Arhi so much.. god I didn't even realize when this show became such an important part of my life.. The thought of Arnav Singh Raizada never returning after few weeks is making me cry..  
😭..his anger, his bg music, his what the.. :(

CryCryCry
McNinja thumbnail
Why is it so hard to accept it's just a show? ðŸ˜­

I'm so looking forward to putting this all behind me But this feels like breaking up with a boyfriend or something. It shouldn't feel this way...its a SHOW. 
Edited by McNinja - 11 years ago
S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Now this I call a Diwali dhamaka !!!
Gul maan Gaye ... I don't know why but I hate her ...
I don't know anything about entertainment business but can anyone be forced to do an interview ?
Gul's name would be saved by this but doesn't Barun care for his own image ... Does he not care what his fans would think of him...
He looked ok in the interview but I still feel something's fishy ...
Why would he want to take panga from a big platform as SP where actors crave to be in there ...
S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: McNinja

Why is it so hard to accept it's just a show?😭

I'm so looking forward to putting this all behind me But this feels like breaking up with a boyfriend or something. It shouldn't feel this way...its a SHOW.

Breaking up with a boyfriend
Thanks for the perfect description ... Yes that's how it feels ... Don't know why ? Feels like leaving something imp behind ...jeez I'm going crazy too ...I guess we wouldn't have felt this horrible if the show ended on a happy note without all this drama ...

Originally posted by: Drmsnap

Now this I call a Diwali dhamaka !!!
Gul maan Gaye ... I don't know why but I hate her ...
I don't know anything about entertainment business but can anyone be forced to do an interview ?
Gul's name would be saved by this but doesn't Barun care for his own image ... Does he not care what his fans would think of him...
He looked ok in the interview but I still feel something's fishy ...
Why would he want to take panga from a big platform as SP where actors crave to be in there ...

Because he'd rather watch TV with wife at home.
Nishitarao thumbnail
Well girls, whether it is guy or a show, we will get over it after sometime.. We will meet a new guy/show and move on.. ðŸ˜”

Why is it so hard to accept it's just a show? ðŸ˜­

I didn't feel this bad when I broke up with previous boyfriends.Ouch

Originally posted by: Nishitarao

Well girls, whether it is guy or a show, we will get over it after sometime.. We will meet a new guy/show and move on.. ðŸ˜”

No more hindi serials for me. I AM DONE. This was my first and last one.
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

^^^

🤣 ðŸ¤£

OMG, the last one has be rolling ðŸ¤£

🤣 I'm glad you enjoyed it I kept a few out ðŸ˜› next time I'll add them in, probably when the full interview comes out, just remind me ðŸ˜†