Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tia.o

Ee Leo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SHgflZ14prQ

Barun and Gul Khan buddy buddy...

Brilliant move by 4Lions! Respect!
McNinja thumbnail
well guys, i thought it wasn't possible but this clusterf**k in my brain has just gotten even more clustered after that video.

I don't know what to make of it. I'm genuinely shocked. But at the same time, I can't help but think "well played Gul, well played"

That background music though brought it all back home, I really don't want bhaiyya to leave, that's all I know.
McNinja thumbnail
Sahara niece commented somewhere how his eyes tell a different story.

🤣

I even went back to look at his eyes, maybe i missed some redness or puffiness or wariness... and saw nothing.

then i realized what an idiot I was.
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tia.o

Ee Leo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SHgflZ14prQ

Barun and Gul Khan buddy buddy...

you've GOT to be kidding me...
X________X
Nishitarao thumbnail
No conspiracy Mehak... Bhaiyya wanted to leave, didi let him.. end of story.. These guys are trying to make mustard mountain..😆
@your last line😭
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: McNinja

well guys, i thought it wasn't possible but this clusterf**k in my brain has just gotten even more clustered after that video.

I don't know what to make of it. I'm genuinely shocked. But at the same time, I can't help but think "well played Gul, well played"

That background music though brought it all back home, I really don't want bhaiyya to leave, that's all I know.

I feel the same way...
Gul really knows how to play her cards though

I nearly had tears in my eyes when that bg music played. Indeed, very well played Ms. Gul Khan.
McNinja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishitarao

No conspiracy Mehak... Bhaiyya wanted to leave, didi let him.. end of story.. These guys are trying to make mustard mountain..😆

@your last line😭

The thing is I hate 4Lions and Gul with a passion. I don't trust anything of theirs and don't want to give Gul any benefit because she did let the show go to shits. But they do seem perfectly fine. I found nothing forced about the teaser. 

Someone just spell it out for me please. Enough of these games. 

If he's leaving, fine...tell us why and we'll carry on.

If it's a break, fine...tell us how long.

How hard is that?
McNinja thumbnail

Barun knows that this video is to ease the fans off Gul. He knows the outcry. Why isnt he doing the same for himself?! 

He needs to clear his own name too. Not just everyone else's. 
Edited by McNinja - 11 years ago

The thing is I hate 4Lions and Gul with a passion. I don't trust anything of theirs and don't want to give Gul any benefit because she did let the show go to shits. But they do seem perfectly fine. I found nothing forced about the teaser. 

Someone just spell it out for me please. Enough of these games. 

If he's leaving, fine...tell us why and we'll carry on.

If it's a break, fine...tell us how long.

How hard is that?

@bold- I want to know as well.