Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishitarao thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Bechara! ðŸ˜† 

We don't even know if he is really coming on the show or not.. but if he is, he'll face some really tough times.. ðŸ˜†
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Goodness! 

The amount of time people have! They are talking about harassing him! ðŸ˜•
Hello everyone. I am 57 pages late. What r u ppl bashing now? I have something to share with u ppl. A girl here in Sydney is going to Mumbai to stop BS from leaving. She is also taking a couple of other girls with her too. She has organized gang of protestors in Mumbai too to join them. She is going to protest outside sets. When she told me my jaw literally dropped. I made the Khushi "O" face. It was shocking to say the least. And if that doesn't work out she is also going to protest in UK. What has the world come to?
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: I_miss_Snakewa

Hello everyone. I am 57 pages late. What r u ppl bashing now? I have something to share with u ppl. A girl here in Sydney is going to Mumbai to stop BS from leaving. She is also taking a couple of other girls with her too. She has organized gang of protestors in Mumbai too to join them. She is going to protest outside sets. When she told me my jaw literally dropped. I made the Khushi "O" face. It was shocking to say the least. And if that doesn't work out she is also going to protest in UK. What has the world come to?

Tell me you are kidding! ðŸ˜ē
Gul will curse that day she cast Barun as a lead in her show! ðŸ˜†
Edited by ipkknd_2011 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ipkknd_2011

Tell me you are kidding! ðŸ˜ē
Gul will curse that day she cast Barun as a lead in her show! ðŸ˜†

I am most certainly not kidding! I think Gul is already cursing that day already probably! Why these girls can't spend the money they waste on these plane tickets on better things is beyond my understanding. Barun look what u've done to the these girls!
S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: McNinja

Post is gone, what was in it? Share

Sorry ... Was away for a while but I see Nishita already pm'd you ...
People are getting crazier by day ...
BTW I've seen in past on other channels , shows and characters being brought back due to fans demands ... Let's see what Baruns fan base can do ...
Nishitarao thumbnail
Tell me something, don't these people have work to do? how can they leave everything behind and travel thousands of miles to stop an actor from leaving a show. It sounds ridiculous. 
Even while Im on IF , I keep working on another tab or do something productive. How can they waste so much time on a TV show?

I was once caught sending an email to a channel to stop an actor from leaving when I was in school. My dad scolded me for wasting time on such a trivial issue.😆 If I tell him what kids are doing these days I wonder what his reaction is going to be.😆
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: I_miss_Snakewa

ðŸĪĢ

ðŸĪŠ
ðŸĪĢ

Originally posted by: Nishitarao

Tell me something, don't these people have work to do? how can they leave everything behind and travel thousands of miles to stop an actor from leaving a show. It sounds ridiculous. 

Even while Im on IF , I keep working on another tab or do something productive. How can they waste so much time on a TV show?

I was once caught sending an email to a channel to stop an actor from leaving when I was in school. My dad scolded me for wasting time on such a trivial issue.😆 If I tell him what kids are doing these days I wonder what his reaction is going to be.😆

You know what is even more shocking is that most of these girls are well educated and come from great families. They need to be admitted in some mental hospital now. BAS
S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nishitarao

Exactly ... I can barely get time to come here and check for updates ... that too I do it while doing something else ... Kids with school work ... Even the ones in college ... Wonder where do they find time from to be here 24/7 ..
Sad part is when they'll realize the precious time wasted on such a thing ... will be too late by then ...