Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is it reasonable...

Prasanna_dhanu Goldie
Prasanna_dhanu
Prasanna_dhanu

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Friends,

I have seen various posts asking SP to end the show if Barun quits..

I am a fan of Barun too...

But whatever IPKKND is today... is a collective effort by various Technicians, Script Writers, Costume designers... working out of their ways to make it a huge success that it is today.

I called up SP yesterday night and spoke to an operator called Deepen and he told me that SP is still trying to work with Barun on his decision but as of now the official news is that he has parted ways with the Show and the dates are not confirmed yet..

Is it any way reasonable for us to ask to end the livelihood of 100 people working  on the show just because the lead and the PH have not been able to resolve their differences and continue...

Its we the audience who make make Stars out of actors and actresses..

But nothing should interfere with Business sense...

Is it really reasonable to ask a show to be shut down hitting the bread and butter of so many people just because of the decisions of a couple of people..

Lets give a thought to our  request to end the show..

After saying all this , trust me , I still like Barun and will miss him as Arnav if even the show continues without him, I have fantasized about ARSHI just as much as any of you and to an extent that ARSHI is directly proportional to SARUN...

But, just think of the scores of others working on the show too..

Edited by Prasanna_dhanu - 13 November 2012 at 12:01am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index