India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArShi FF : 2 Souls become One part 5

MeWantBanana Senior Member
MeWantBanana
MeWantBanana

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
HEY GUYS!!!!! THIS IS AN EXTRA LONG UPDATE TO COVER UP FOR THE REALLY SHORT ONE LAST WEEK!!! THIS MIGHT BE A BIT SHOCKING BUT I FEEL THIS IS A BIT CONFUSING BUT I JUST HAD TO WRITE IT BECAUSE I PERSONALLY LOVE ARSHI, AND IF YOU DIDNT LIKE WHICH I THINK WILL HAPPEN PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT IT BECAUSE I KNOW THIS IS A BIT MESSED UP AND STRANGE COMPARED TO THE PREVIOUS POST :D

ALSO, I AM GOING TO BE ADDING SOME NEW CHARACTERS WHICH I HAVE CREATED, THEY WILL COME A LITTLE LATER IN THE FF SO TILL THEN ENJOY!!

P4 - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3272032

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Khushi got down from the car, her jaw dropped open and everybody started to laugh, she was shocked seeing the holiday house, it was large, probably the largest house Khushi had ever seen! She smiled thinking of the things she could do here! The Gupta family went over and greeted the Raizada family and they went into the lounge and started talking, Khushi slowly walked out to get some fresh air. While she was walking she didn't notice the wire getting caught to her trouser and her body did a 360 degree turn and fell backwards, her butt hitting the grass, her eyes were shut tightly and she started reciting some prayers asking her Devi Maiyyaa to protect her. Suddenly she heard someone laughing, the laughter was so loud that she opened her eyes to a tall, fair, dimpled man with spiky but messy hair smiling down on her, he was wearing a t-shirt which had an angry birds logo on it with a checkered hoodie and billabong shorts with converse to match up, he held his hand towards her and she eagerly took it helping herself up, "Thank you" she said, he smiled and held out his hand and introduced himself "hey! Im Nandkishore but you can call me NK, I live in Australia and im here for a vacation, im Arnav's cuz'. And im here for Akash's wedding" He grinned, Khushi smiled broadly at him and said "hi NK, im Khushi, im Payal's sister!" "oh my god! That is so cool, guess I have a partner now to have fun with during this time!, Oh Khushiji we both are gonna have a blast and you need to tell me stuff about your sister so I can start the teasing you know, its about time the fun and games start!" he said excitedly, Khushi started laughing , grateful for the fact that she had made a friend, and she was sure that they were gonna get along really well! NK is sooo sweet and caring unlike that Laad Governor! She thought to herself. They sat down on of the comfy beach chairs facing the pool and started chatting away, what they didn't notice was that someone was watching them from his room, and that someone wasn't too happy that HIS Khushi was laughing and joking around with someone else, especially his cousin whom he hated and was so annoyed by him! Arnav was majorly pissed off and he didn't know why! Why did he feel so much for this girl? Khushi was going to end up making him crazy, he rolled his eyes at them trying to concentrate on his work, he was also pissed off that his plan with the wire didn't work, she was supposed to get entangled in that and fall into the pool but that stupid NK had to come and ruin everything! He started typing, literally pressing the keys on the keyboard down, Akash walked in and said "Bhai is everything okay?", Arnav looked up and said "Yeah Akash, don't worry everything is fine, you go down and enjoy your wedding fun." Akash smiled and said "but bhai, I cant enjoy it without you! You have to come! And you need to meet Payal and talk to her properly! She is going to be you future sister after all!!", Arnav grinned thoughtfully and closed his laptop and got up and he and Akash walked down towards the lounge.

Meanwhile, outside at pool, Khushi and NK were talking about Love and relationships, Khushi was as usual being her dramatic self, talking all about her Salman Khanji and how one day he was going to carry her in his arms and sit on a white horse and take her away to his castle and they'll live happily ever after, Khushi was all about happy endings and Prince Charming and fairytales and fairytale love and so on and so forth, NK was amused but was listening to every word she said, he found Khushi very entertaining and funny and bubbly and cute and lovable, she was beautiful, probably the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, but for him she was just another girl, it was only Aaliyah in his heart, Khushi was a lot like her. Aaliyah was his girlfriend back in Australia, he loved her more than anything in this world and she was his only priority and she was only his. Aaliyah loved him more than her anything in her world, she was crazy about him and would do anything for NK, She hadn't met NK the way normal people would, he had saved her from falling of a mountain when she wanted to die because her boyfriend Rohan cheated on her, ever since that day, NK was always her shoulder to cry on, her best friend, her Edward and her Jacob, her everything, it was that day when she realized that there really was a God, and she thanked him so much for sending NK to her, it was that day where both of them realized that they had found their soul mates and they were bonded together for life. NK snapped back to reality and it was then that Khushi asked him whether he had loved someone and he told her everything about Aaliyah, his life, his jaan, his everything. Khushi was in tears hearing their story and she was weeping loudly but also crying happy tears when he told her the good parts, she suddenly turned her head towards the right where she saw Arnav on the phone pacing up and down anxiously, NK then excused himself and went inside, Khushi was still in tears from the story but was also thinking about her love life, when will she find her soul-mate? Even though she always says that she will get married to Salman Khan and only him, she knew in her heart that she didn't want any of those things, she didn't want a castle, she didn't want a prince, she didn't want a glass slipper, she didn't want the dress, she didn't want any of the things, she only wanted someone who will love her more than anything, listening to NK and Aaliyah's story, she craved for love and when she saw Arnav, her heart started beating rapidly and unconsciously she got up and made her way to him, soon she didn't realize that she was running, and oh boy she was in a hurry, she ran towards Arnav and engulfed him a big back bear hug and then she let her fears go and broke down. Arnav was in shock, he was on a call with Aman when he felt her hug him from the back, for some reason he knew it was her, he could just feel that it was her, her small but soft hands was clutching his shirt so tightly that it was going to rip off if she increased the pressure, he dropped his phone, but he didn't care at all, he just turned around, faced her and he took her face in his hands and kissed her, kissed her with so much force, with so much passion, kissed away all her tears, kissed every inch of her face and then finally settled for her lips again, he bit her lower lip forcing it open and slid his tongue in her mouth and they deepened their kiss, they forgot where they were, they forgot time, they forgot their hate for each other, they forgot whatever plans they had to destroy each other, they were so lost in each other, Arnav moved his hands all over her back causing havoc in her heart and mind, then he moved his lips to her neck and nipped at it, then soothed the redness with his tongue and then repeated his actions all over her neck, they then realized where they were and Arnav suddenly looked up at Khushi and said "Khushi im so sorry, I hope I did------" Khushi silenced him with another passionate kiss and he pulled her up so that her legs were wrapped around his waist and they both smiled satisfied with each other, he carried her and walked towards the private little cottage facing the beach, away from the main house, away from the family, away from everyone, it was just the two of them. Arnav quickly opened the door and locked it and Khushi laughed because he was so desperate, he smiled and said "What have you done to me baby?" Khushi smiled and said "its been a month since we met on that ramp and we hated each other so much but Arnav what are we both feeling?" Arnav smiled and put her down and said "Khushi I love you" Khushi's eyes were filled with tears and she recollected the the moments where she hated him and it was just minutes ago when NK told her his story, when she started tearing, it was then that she realized that Arnav was the one, she wrapped her arms around him and they talked, talked about everything, their feelings, their emotions, everything. "Khushi im so sorry for everything, so sorry but I don't think we should tell anybody about us just yet'" Khushi smiled and said "I know Arnav, I get it, lets wait till Jiji and Jiju's wedding is finished okay?" She was sprawled out on him and she was fiddling with his hair, they both hugged each other and thought about how much fun this wedding was going to be, hiding away from everyone, its going to be so much fun! Arnav and Khushi were together now and they just forgot about all their plans to kill each other! But knowing both of them, their pranks on each other were yet to be played and they were going to have a blast! Even though they were together, their games were yet to be revealed and it was going to be even spicier than before. The game is still on even though they knew they wouldn't be able to control themselves and their desires anymore, Payal and Akash's wedding was going down in history as Arnav and Khushi finally completed their hearts'''..They were one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT!!! XOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOX
NOTE : I FEEL THAT THIS UPDATE WAS A BIT RUSHED BECAUSE OF ARSHI'S CURRENT SITUATION IN MY FF AND I UNDERSTAND THAT IT WAS A BIT TOOO SOON SO IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT IT. UnhappyErmmConfused

P6 - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3300359

Edited by epicperson7 - 13 January 2013 at 12:00am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

Irenespencer14aliahaysepra_s.96butterfly_20arshilover15gurukhushHafsa94rush007tokyospunk22SnellGunMsagmruswerajalekshmilovebadhanfatim28tr_etacoriesweetlifeMuskaan_87GoldenEyesBonhi_ipkkndshubhadaskprabha75Barkahtanvi_arshiarchnahardik123..SSNAIR..rakenduvadanabaubleskavyanjali08zafiAnupamaJYArshiDewanee-MissBoiiVamp-shruti46..Gunjan..pup03-afsha-LilButterfly003tinselvandana.sagar

LilButterfly003 IF-Sizzlerz
LilButterfly003
LilButterfly003

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Wow! great update Tasneem!!!!
Finally ArShi togetherWinkClap!
waiting for ur update next sunD...
CheersSmile
Muskaan_87 Goldie
Muskaan_87
Muskaan_87

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged