India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Raj Baddhan became a fan girl..!!

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
yes because he started understanding which Barun did not say...like his fangirl..!!

Raj Baddhan?@RajBaddhan

@TeamBARUN I know Barun told me off air. The vibe I got off him was that he isn't completely happy with the show. Ill speak to Star TV.

His 2nd twit:

Barun and he did not know each other from before.It was after interview Barun got to know his name.Isn't it surprising that Barun shared his news of quitting knowing he was a RJ.

According to his tweet it seems this RJ also became a fan girl as he can understand what Barun did not say.He can understand vibes from Barun.In the interview he was not able to understand half of Barun's language,what he was saying but he can understand what Barun did not say.

Kya Raj ji aap bhi hit ho gaye toh aapne socha main bhi kuch bol du...!!!Everyone becoming famous..credits to IF.

BTW he works for the media team which is a partner for Star Plus so his words can't be trusted.

My doubt..why was he bothered for this Barun's leave??

Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 11 November 2012 at 6:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cattywampusnomad.ness

Divya429 IF-Rockerz
Divya429
Divya429

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
See its due to the crap script by gul 
That he's unhappy
Pressurise sp to retain sobti
They will accept his demand...
clouds88 Senior Member
clouds88
clouds88

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
to be honest i also think he's quitting because the show is going nowhere..cliched tracks and all..and thats pretty reasonable..i'm extremely sad that he's leaving and the show will be ruined but if weak script is the reason barun took a wise decision..don't kill me it could also be related to financial issues or he may have some personal reasons for doing that...indefinate break just because you're tired doesn't sound too convincing..if that was the case a week off would have suffice..there's more to it than what we are being fed..and ph asking him to quit is also pretty lame..ph is going to suffer the most i believe if the drama ends..thats my naive opinion..have my opthomology exam tomorrow and this barun leaving issue is keeping me preoccupied=( he's the reason i started watching ipkknd but what made me continue with it was unique script and sarun=) admire them both!
clouds88 Senior Member
clouds88
clouds88

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
oh and the radio interview with this guy raj was pretty good..and i felt barun wasn't able to understand quite a few things he said..could be bad signals=)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top