Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sana shows Vishal a sexy dance! #Day 35, Sneak Pee (Page 2)

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

Don't like him from fist impressions another flop and know it all wannabee. Another youth icon vishal from spitvsvilla. Colors has a liking to these youth icons like sidharth apparently all the girls love him. LOL The fake showmances are just fake to me and hold no entertainment value whatsoever and are a just cheap pR stunt to raise there profile i.e with Veena malik last time. Fake showmances never work and public never fall for it Shocked

hey  he is a well known actor also
he has worked in Daily soaps also...
i became his fan after watching him as KRISHNA in Dwarikadhish ...
plz...he is not just any wannaeee...Ouch
he is a talented man ...Smile

Edited by sita11 - 11 November 2012 at 7:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Isa_Rahman IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

Don't like him from fist impressions another flop and know it all wannabee. Another youth icon vishal from spitvsvilla. Colors has a liking to these youth icons like sidharth apparently all the girls love him. LOL The fake showmances are just fake to me and hold no entertainment value whatsoever and are a just cheap pR stunt to raise there profile i.e with Veena malik last time. Fake showmances never work and public never fall for it Shocked

hey  he is a well known actor also
he has worked in Daily soaps also...
i became his fan after watching him as KRISHNA in Dwarikadhish ...
plz...he is not just any wannaeee...Ouch
he is a talented man ...Smile

lmao he is not a telented man all he does is participate in all reality tv shows. Plus he is another one of them fame hungry people who do anything for fame just seems to over confident and cocky person. His true colours will come out later on Shocked

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index