Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

molten_lava thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ipk27m

i like the ideaaaπŸ‘ you should suggest it to SP !!

yeah, I'll do that.πŸ˜ƒ
morning_dews thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: molten_lava

yeah, this way our show will still be on air and everyone wins in this situation.πŸ˜ƒ

i know, hopefully they give a positive news tomo😊
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkkndfanforeva

Which just makes everything sad! :/

All we can do is

PS - Im super sorry, with these discussions iv made ur happy post kinds unhappy! :/

Though im gonna read it again nd hope! Cause thats all i can do and yes spamming too
! πŸ˜‰

ahh! I don't mind spamming. Everyone is welcome in my threads to write whatever they want to.
πŸ˜ƒ

Will prayers work? I don't know. To be honest, I feel stupid to pray for them.πŸ˜† so I'll just keep posting stuff here and boost everyone's morales.πŸ˜›
sun_shine_girl thumbnail

Now I don't know how many of you will support this, but I came up with this one solution which might work out for all parties. Please do read it and let me know if you have objections. If not, we can ask SP to go ahead with this idea.

First of all, what are the problems faced by the parties involved?
1) SP- They want the show to remain on air atleast till Feb until they can have a new show on air. 8:00 pm is a prime time and they can't do anything to it other than airing a prime time serial. So SP doesn't want to end this show atleast for now.

2) PH- Now, I really don't know what's their problem. Do they want to end this show? I don't know. But let's assume they are also innocent and don't want to end this show. Are they ready with a changing storyline to accomodate Sobti's absence? Yes.

3)Sobti - Let's just assume he wants a break from his own words in the Radio interview recently. He is overworked and bored and wants to move on. This is just my assumption.

4) Audience - We want happy Arshi story. Bas. No one guy or girl to interfere between these two and a happy ending.

So my solution:
Give Sobti some leave as in let him work only once a week. That would mean he would appear on TV only once a week. The rest of the days, he can rest or do whatever he wants to. So in his absence, concentrate the story on Khushi, Anjali, Aarav, maybe the new guy. Pair him up with Anjali. Show NK's love story. Develop Khushi's character. Make her an independent woman and bring out her motherly side towards Aarav. Arnav can be shown to travel abroad and will speak to Khushi only over the phone once a week. So Arnav is also alive in the story and the serial continues for some more time.

What say people? 
By that time, Sobti will get the much needed break. Basically let him just make a weekly appearance. Maybe we can have phone Rabba Ves.πŸ˜‰  Then whenever he feels like coming back, which I hope he will, let him dedicate one month for the serial shooting. Wrap it up on a high note showing Khushi pregnant or something like that. 

So this way, SP can keep the show and they are Kush!
Since PH has already decided to accomodate the new guy, let them plan the story like this instead of killing Arnav. So they are also Kush!
Sobti is also Kush!
Other cast and crew members are also Kush since their work still continues.
We audience will also be Kush! because the serial will continue for some more months. Arnav and Khushi will continue. Weekly visits by Sobti will also not disappoint us. We won't miss him that much.πŸ˜ƒ

Do you agree? If not, then tell why not?

I agree. This makes sense...Barun gets rest, we get to see him at least once a week, and he comes back after 2-3 weeks...I will be so happy...
ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

ahh! I don't mind spamming. Everyone is welcome in my threads to write whatever they want to.
πŸ˜ƒ

Will prayers work? I don't know. To be honest, I feel stupid to pray for them.πŸ˜† so I'll just keep posting stuff here and boost everyone's morales.πŸ˜›

And i agree with you!

Tbh cant believe that its all happening for a show! Seriously!

Yea u do that, thats what keeps everyone goin! and il be showing up again! :D

smiley13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
it's not a bad idea...really a gud oneπŸ‘
i do agree with this post...
why  don't u mail to SP & 4lions
when everyone is kush wat is the problem
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiley13

it's not a bad idea...really a gud oneπŸ‘
i do agree with this post...
why  don't u mail to SP & 4lions
when everyone is kush wat is the problem

Mailed it to SP guys. Hope we can see some positive thing happening to our show.πŸ˜ƒ
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is a very good solution if the actor has only issue of fatigueness or tiredness... But what I can make out frm his so many interviews is that he just want to come out frm his onscreen character and do something different... He may be relaxing or anything...He jst want to look beyond his onscreen character...
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: rini_kat

It is a very good solution if the actor has only issue of fatigueness or tiredness... But what I can make out frm his so many interviews is that he just want to come out frm his onscreen character and do something different... He may be relaxing or anything...He jst want to look beyond his onscreen character...

If that's the case we cannot do much about it. But I hope Sobti would agree to it just for some more time so that the show can be shut down gracefully retaining the original characters.
HayemeraSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
your idea is pretty good and faaar better than ending the show