Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: preethi.saseeda

Perfect... How I long you were the creative head...😉

Yeah, even I wish for it secretly.😉
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: molten_lava

Yeah that's true. If they are really innocent, this solution should work out for them. Otherwise, it clearly shows that they have ulterior motives behind this. Then I'm afraid nothing will work out.

do you mind if i tweet this post and share on FB too?
mysterious_maze thumbnail
yes i agree but one question 🤔

what does Sobti want to do in the remaining 6 days a part from resting 😉😆
0082016nit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What if we convince him? This solution should be ok for him too. Atleast this is the least he can do for us fans right?😃

seems so...can i mail your content???😳
SSB28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am in

See guys if you want a solution then it is not impossible but that is IF you want a solution
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: kooltoad

I dunno...
Rabba vey is like air to me...
How will I survive without it...

New man for anji okay, nk's love story okay...
But khushi without arnav????

I just don't want any man/woman between them...

Arnav khushi together always...

End IPKKND with Barun and sanaya... With dignity and grace...
Happy Ending is all I want.

How about phone Rabba Ves? sexy convos between the two?😉
See Khushi and Arnav are both alive in this scenario. It's just that they are physically far away. Bas. No one will come between them. Instead, the story's priority will just shift a bit.😃
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: asr2kkg

do you mind if i tweet this post and share on FB too?

Oh yeah sure. Go ahead!😃
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilly205

yes i agree but one question 🤔

what does Sobti want to do in the remaining 6 days a part from resting 😉😆

I don't know.😆
Let him spend some time with his wifey.😉
And if he wants to do some film promotion also, he can do it.😃
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail

Now I don't know how many of you will support this, but I came up with this one solution which might work out for all parties. Please do read it and let me know if you have objections. If not, we can ask SP to go ahead with this idea.

First of all, what are the problems faced by the parties involved?
1) SP- They want the show to remain on air atleast till Feb until they can have a new show on air. 8:00 pm is a prime time and they can't do anything to it other than airing a prime time serial. So SP doesn't want to end this show atleast for now.

2) PH- Now, I really don't know what's their problem. Do they want to end this show? I don't know. But let's assume they are also innocent and don't want to end this show. Are they ready with a changing storyline to accomodate Sobti's absence? Yes.

3)Sobti - Let's just assume he wants a break from his own words in the Radio interview recently. He is overworked and bored and wants to move on. This is just my assumption.

4) Audience - We want happy Arshi story. Bas. No one guy or girl to interfere between these two and a happy ending.

So my solution:
Give Sobti some leave as in let him work only once a week. That would mean he would appear on TV only once a week. The rest of the days, he can rest or do whatever he wants to. So in his absence, concentrate the story on Khushi, Anjali, Aarav, maybe the new guy. Pair him up with Anjali. Show NK's love story. Develop Khushi's character. Make her an independent woman and bring out her motherly side towards Aarav. Arnav can be shown to travel abroad and will speak to Khushi only over the phone once a week. So Arnav is also alive in the story and the serial continues for some more time.

What say people? 
By that time, Sobti will get the much needed break. Basically let him just make a weekly appearance. Maybe we can have phone Rabba Ves.😉  Then whenever he feels like coming back, which I hope he will, let him dedicate one month for the serial shooting. Wrap it up on a high note showing Khushi pregnant or something like that. 

So this way, SP can keep the show and they are Kush!
Since PH has already decided to accomodate the new guy, let them plan the story like this instead of killing Arnav. So they are also Kush!
Sobti is also Kush!
Other cast and crew members are also Kush since their work still continues.
We audience will also be Kush! because the serial will continue for some more months. Arnav and Khushi will continue. Weekly visits by Sobti will also not disappoint us. We won't miss him that much.😃

Do you agree? If not, then tell why not?

excellent 👏 please mail it to cvs aswell..im sure they wouldnt get this idea! 😡
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't understand this... WE normal viewers, who have our lives to lead, can come up with such brilliant ideas and the people who do this for a living cant come up with normal freaking ideas! It's unbelievable! 

This I agree, can happen and I will watch!