preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, Good that we had an article in Hindu... But I feel we will need more media support... If you have any media friends kindly get their help... Be it even any kind of media for that matter...

Come on let the pressures rise... I am doing my bit.. Are you?? Force SP to know that BS should stay or End show happily with Barun and Sanaya... Anyway they are talking about new shows lined up.. Which means show ending in Jan is kind of confirmed... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i agree... no need to pay that Viraf guy...just end the show with Barun and Sanaya
Mani.raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey am from Hyderabad, Andhra pradesh...my dad is the 2nd head of the regional channel "ETV" here...can i do anything...??????
Shru9ti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mani.raizada

hey am from Hyderabad, Andhra pradesh...my dad is the 2nd head of the regional channel "ETV" here...can i do anything...??????

Yes tell ur dad to spread dis news wid help of his media friends.Also ask him to help if he has friends in national daily newspapers n channel.
Mani.raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shru9ti

Yes tell ur dad to spread dis news wid help of his media friends.Also ask him to help if he has friends in national daily newspapers n channel.

sure I'll try my level best...!!!!!!!!!!!!
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good you made this topic...
I was thinking about this since yesterday because here everything works with media involvement.
That'd be really cool if Indian fans start doing this.
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Please Please do get media support... Just saw this tweet... We should help Barun

Raj Baddhan ?@RajBaddhan

@TeamBARUN I know Barun told me off air. The vibe I got off him was that he isn't completely happy with the show. Ill speak to Star TV.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: preethi.saseeda

Please Please do get media support... Just saw this tweet... We should help Barun

Raj Baddhan ?@RajBaddhan

@TeamBARUN I know Barun told me off air. The vibe I got off him was that he isn't completely happy with the show. Ill speak to Star TV.

proves it all
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Good idea Preethi. Thank you mani.raizada...Please do your bit.

All you fans out there try your best to make this reach as many ears as possible. We want the truth and we want truth to triumph! who better than media to do this.
shar19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya if any one knows the media people, pls do something!!!