Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Diwali is when malik gets arrestted?

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
as per article the bhattias want madhu to leave as they think its her that wanted to kill rk,  Rk defends  as for radha smh ðŸ˜¡  i am happy rk treats her that way she deserves it
so dips will hear convo between madhu n malik then police turn up at n arrest malik   rk to the rescue

we know madhu does not keep things to heart  she moves on  so how will radhaji redeem herself  with madhu i want rk to tell madhu she is no longer to  have relations with radhaji.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: suk19

as per article the bhattias want madhu to leave as they think its her that wanted to kill rk,  Rk defends  as for radha smh ðŸ˜¡  i am happy rk treats her that way she deserves it
so dips will hear convo between madhu n malik then police turn up at n arrest malik   rk to the rescue

we know madhu does not keep things to heart  she moves on  so how will radhaji redeem herself  with madhu i want rk to tell madhu she is no longer to  have relations with radhaji.

I know how can she turn against madhu like that, always these saas's will treat the daughter-in-law like that, when she is doing good, they say you are my daughter but immediately if she makes a mistake (and in this matter it's not even true) she wants to throw her out of the house. I want to see how she will redeem herself now. 
vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suk
I think the next track will be How Radhaji realises it is not Madhu's mistake and again starts loving her daughter-in-law sorry her daughter😊
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Radhaji is only worried about her son . Only problem with Radha Ji is that she is little kaan ki kachi . Usko koi bhi behela fusla sakta hai . Radha Ji will say sorry to Madhu when she will realise her mistake . 
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think Maalik being the killer track would go this far...
may be four episodes more... after saving MB from dips accusations,
RK Will save Saasurji from police anyways...
Then we have Biwi's dream sequences.. 😉
then, Diwali or KC.. don't know what comes first..
suk19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

I know how can she turn against madhu like that, always these saas's will treat the daughter-in-law like that, when she is doing good, they say you are my daughter but immediately if she makes a mistake (and in this matter it's not even true) she wants to throw her out of the house. I want to see how she will redeem herself now. 

so true Nafs she is a typical saas,  i cant wait for rk to start to call padmini  ma thats when it will really piss of radhaji,  madhu has seen dips is true colors  so cant wait for dips to add more fuel to fire   n radhaji  will not be forgiven at all if she continues
suk19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vaani21

Suk
I think the next track will be How Radhaji realises it is not Madhu's mistake and again starts loving her daughter-in-law sorry her daughter😊

its def daughter in law  n its going to be a typical sass bahu ki kahani soon
vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

its def daughter in law  n its going to be a typical sass bahu ki kahani soon

Ohh! no😔 I hate Saas bahu dramas. I thought Madhubala would be different.
suk19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vaani21

Ohh! no😔 I hate Saas bahu dramas. I thought Madhubala would be different.

i just hate sass bahu kahanis fed up off them lets see how radhaji redeems herself