India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Diwali is when malik gets arrestted?

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
as per article the bhattias want madhu to leave as they think its her that wanted to kill rk,  Rk defends  as for radha smh Angry  i am happy rk treats her that way she deserves it
so dips will hear convo between madhu n malik then police turn up at n arrest malik   rk to the rescue

we know madhu does not keep things to heart  she moves on  so how will radhaji redeem herself  with madhu i want rk to tell madhu she is no longer to  have relations with radhaji.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

starfire15789vaani21Meenahmanesha76-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

as per article the bhattias want madhu to leave as they think its her that wanted to kill rk,  Rk defends  as for radha smh Angry  i am happy rk treats her that way she deserves it
so dips will hear convo between madhu n malik then police turn up at n arrest malik   rk to the rescue

we know madhu does not keep things to heart  she moves on  so how will radhaji redeem herself  with madhu i want rk to tell madhu she is no longer to  have relations with radhaji.

I know how can she turn against madhu like that, always these saas's will treat the daughter-in-law like that, when she is doing good, they say you are my daughter but immediately if she makes a mistake (and in this matter it's not even true) she wants to throw her out of the house. I want to see how she will redeem herself now. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

starfire15789vaani21apolloartemis9staroneserialssuk19Meenah

vaani21 Goldie
vaani21
vaani21

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Suk
I think the next track will be How Radhaji realises it is not Madhu's mistake and again starts loving her daughter-in-law sorry her daughterSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19Meenah

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Radhaji is only worried about her son . Only problem with Radha Ji is that she is little kaan ki kachi . Usko koi bhi behela fusla sakta hai . Radha Ji will say sorry to Madhu when she will realise her mistake . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
I don't think Maalik being the killer track would go this far...
may be four episodes more... after saving MB from dips accusations,
RK Will save Saasurji from police anyways...
Then we have Biwi's dream sequences.. Wink
then, Diwali or KC.. don't know what comes first..

vaani21manesha76

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

I know how can she turn against madhu like that, always these saas's will treat the daughter-in-law like that, when she is doing good, they say you are my daughter but immediately if she makes a mistake (and in this matter it's not even true) she wants to throw her out of the house. I want to see how she will redeem herself now. 
so true Nafs she is a typical saas,  i cant wait for rk to start to call padmini  ma thats when it will really piss of radhaji,  madhu has seen dips is true colors  so cant wait for dips to add more fuel to fire   n radhaji  will not be forgiven at all if she continues

vaani21-Nafisa-

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaani21

Suk
I think the next track will be How Radhaji realises it is not Madhu's mistake and again starts loving her daughter-in-law sorry her daughterSmile
  its def daughter in law  n its going to be a typical sass bahu ki kahani soon
vaani21 Goldie
vaani21
vaani21

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vaani21

Suk

its def daughter in law  n its going to be a typical sass bahu ki kahani soon

Ohh! noUnhappy I hate Saas bahu dramas. I thought Madhubala would be different.

madmadonasuk19

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index