Originally posted by akshayR

Originally posted by 23rose1234

i agree wid u... but dont worry m sure cvs r gng 2 make him face d same situation whr he will propose suvi n she will reject him...n he will hv 2 win her back... i think dat will b enough 4 him... suvi rejectin him n den again gng back 2 him is wat i want... rc suvi not a good idea 4 me...

Rejection again..??? nahi yaar..!! Ouch

it will happen... dey will make him go thru d same pain...m sure...
Might happen...

Voh jealousy mein hi utna pain suffer karwa de toh better hain...but u know one thing..doing this has 2 disadvantages..firstly..they have been keeping yuvreen seperate for almost 2 months now..i don't think they can manage it anymore...they will have a risk of losing their audience then..secondly..bohot drag ho jayega yaar...it's looking a bit dragged even now...so bohot boring ho jayega...

i knw... bahot draggin ho rahi hai already... but she is suvreen guggal itni asaani se manegi kya...abhi bahot bore ho gaya hai jab dekhi tak ladai... dat 2 on d same issue...borin

Umm..well ye bhi ho sakta hain that she rejects..but soon everyone comes to the rescue..and clearing all her misunderstandings about yuvi...and then maybe they might get together

yup... i really hope we r ryt... coz i dont knw bout rc suvi but if cvs r plannin 2 show yuvi alisha 2gether, m def not gonna watch...

Yuvi alisha ???...Not a chance in the world..i mean now from this point..where he is getting all jealous and angry and possessive of suvi..uss point se yuvi-alsiha saath mein hona is absurd...and yuvi suvi ke itna close hain..still not with her..toh alisha toh duuur ki baat hain

Agreed, Yuvi and Alisha don't even make sense. Their personalities don't really match up at all. And Alisha is way to into herself to really like anybody no offense. But if suvi rejects him after he finds out his feelings and he has to win her back... that's when we know the cv's are overly dramatizing this and getting cheesy.

iiManAsiii IF-Dazzler
iiManAsiii
iiManAsiii

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hotncold

Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

hey hi!! I am sorry but I dont agree with this..!!!
First of all becoz agreed tat Yuvi did hurt Suvi..but then it is not tat he refused to love her..It is only that he has not realized his love for her yet...It does not mean that he does not love her or does not have feelings for her...he loves her more that anyone can...he can do anything for her...but ya he slowed down to accept her proposal tat is becoz he was filled with wrong things in his mind...thus he did not realize his love...and ya talking about if suvi will fall for RC..i dont think she will or she should becoz she has already loved one guy and may it is clearly evident tat she still does...becoz the way her expression changed when naro told her about how yuvi was jealous she does feel happy...so tat shows taht she still feels the same for yuvi...
One more thing after the heartbreak when annie and naro came to meet suvi...she clearly said tat she will continue to love yuvi..!!!
I am sorry if u dont agree with me..but then I expressed my POV..sorry if I hurt you...

i totlly agree wid ur POV coz it's mine too... yaar just think  abhi u r taking d side of RC but agar woh is show mein aata hi nahi toh kya fir u wudve stopped lyking Yuvreen guys dats really bad abhi tak toh everyone was a die-hard fan of Yuvreen and ab ye RC kya aa gaya u just Forgot Yuvreen???it shows dat u all never did love Yuvreen u liked dem and dat also very little...Dil pe matt lena yaar just trying to say wat has happened...

Well dear @hotncold..the one u commented on..he is a fan of Yuvreen and written about Yuvreen only Tongue LOL

Btw i was also not referring to him but people who r takin d side RESU or RC Got it!!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

First of all becoz agreed tat Yuvi did hurt Suvi..but then it is not tat he refused to love her..It is only that he has not realized his love for her yet...It does not mean that he does not love her or does not have feelings for her...he loves her more that anyone can...he can do anything for her...but ya he slowed down to accept her proposal tat is becoz he was filled with wrong things in his mind...thus he did not realize his love...and ya talking about if suvi will fall for RC..i dont think she will or she should becoz she has already loved one guy and may it is clearly evident tat she still does...becoz the way her expression changed when naro told her about how yuvi was jealous she does feel happy...so tat shows taht she still feels the same for yuvi...
One more thing after the heartbreak when annie and naro came to meet suvi...she clearly said tat she will continue to love yuvi..!!!
I am sorry if u dont agree with me..but then I expressed my POV..sorry if I hurt you...

i totlly agree wid ur POV coz it's mine too... yaar just think  abhi u r taking d side of RC but agar woh is show mein aata hi nahi toh kya fir u wudve stopped lyking Yuvreen guys dats really bad abhi tak toh everyone was a die-hard fan of Yuvreen and ab ye RC kya aa gaya u just Forgot Yuvreen???it shows dat u all never did love Yuvreen u liked dem and dat also very little...Dil pe matt lena yaar just trying to say wat has happened...

Well dear @hotncold..the one u commented on..he is a fan of Yuvreen and written about Yuvreen only Tongue LOL

Btw i was also not referring to him but people who r takin d side RESU or RC Got it!!!Angry

arey ab dono jagdna band karo..@hotncold dont feel offended yar..!!! it was just a joke...okay?? Smile
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged

arey ab dono jagdna band karo..@hotncold dont feel offended yar..!!! it was just a joke...okay?? 
Smile

Manish...yaar maine toh kuch kaha hi nahi...

@hotncold-- yaar m also irritated because of ReSu thing too...and m also a very big fan of Yuvreen yaar...specially suvi..u can ask anyone Smile and the people supporting ReSu..we can't do anything really for them 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

bhunilu Senior Member
bhunilu
bhunilu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Yuvreen Forever Ever and EverHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_ShettyakshayR

iiManAsiii IF-Dazzler
iiManAsiii
iiManAsiii

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged

arey ab dono jagdna band karo..@hotncold dont feel offended yar..!!! it was just a joke...okay?? 
Smile

Manish...yaar maine toh kuch kaha hi nahi...

@hotncold-- yaar m also irritated because of ReSu thing too...and m also a very big fan of Yuvreen yaar...specially suvi..u can ask anyone Smile and the people supporting ReSu..we can't do anything really for them 

dat's what... i'm not angry nor am i feeling offended...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index