Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

suvi and yuvi

athiraraj Goldie
athiraraj
athiraraj

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
hey guys , i saw a recent post named 'will suvi fall
for RC. what do you think guys ,if yuvi was at suvi's place , just think ,if she had rejected him ,if
she had broke his heart ,will he forgive her, will he be mad at her or will he keep loving her ? so if suvi finds a good friend
or a good partner , in RC ,is that so wrong ,though
i love yuvi sooo much and i want yuvreen at any cost , RC is also a nice man ,good at heart ,
like our yuvreen ,but i must say, suvi  very childish,
becoz, she is sooo sweet . so share your views ,dear frendz...plsss, go, get started .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelmimi16bhunilu

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
hey hi!! I am sorry but I dont agree with this..!!!
First of all becoz agreed tat Yuvi did hurt Suvi..but then it is not tat he refused to love her..It is only that he has not realized his love for her yet...It does not mean that he does not love her or does not have feelings for her...he loves her more that anyone can...he can do anything for her...but ya he slowed down to accept her proposal tat is becoz he was filled with wrong things in his mind...thus he did not realize his love...and ya talking about if suvi will fall for RC..i dont think she will or she should becoz she has already loved one guy and may it is clearly evident tat she still does...becoz the way her expression changed when naro told her about how yuvi was jealous she does feel happy...so tat shows taht she still feels the same for yuvi...
One more thing after the heartbreak when annie and naro came to meet suvi...she clearly said tat she will continue to love yuvi..!!!
I am sorry if u dont agree with me..but then I expressed my POV..sorry if I hurt you...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alsakannakshayR

athiraraj Goldie
athiraraj
athiraraj

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
no ,yaar ,not at all , it was nice to hear your POV .
LET'S pray 4 our yuvreen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

iiManAsiii IF-Dazzler
iiManAsiii
iiManAsiii

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

First of all becoz agreed tat Yuvi did hurt Suvi..but then it is not tat he refused to love her..It is only that he has not realized his love for her yet...It does not mean that he does not love her or does not have feelings for her...he loves her more that anyone can...he can do anything for her...but ya he slowed down to accept her proposal tat is becoz he was filled with wrong things in his mind...thus he did not realize his love...and ya talking about if suvi will fall for RC..i dont think she will or she should becoz she has already loved one guy and may it is clearly evident tat she still does...becoz the way her expression changed when naro told her about how yuvi was jealous she does feel happy...so tat shows taht she still feels the same for yuvi...
One more thing after the heartbreak when annie and naro came to meet suvi...she clearly said tat she will continue to love yuvi..!!!
I am sorry if u dont agree with me..but then I expressed my POV..sorry if I hurt you...

i totlly agree wid ur POV coz it's mine too... yaar just think  abhi u r taking d side of RC but agar woh is show mein aata hi nahi toh kya fir u wudve stopped lyking Yuvreen guys dats really bad abhi tak toh everyone was a die-hard fan of Yuvreen and ab ye RC kya aa gaya u just Forgot Yuvreen???it shows dat u all never did love Yuvreen u liked dem and dat also very little...Dil pe matt lena yaar just trying to say wat has happened...

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadi66nambiar

no ,yaar ,not at all , it was nice to hear your POV .
LET'S pray 4 our yuvreen

Big smile
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Bullseye ladke!!!!Wink
Ok first of all..yuvi never ever tried to hurt suvi anyday..yes he rejected her proposal..but since then he is in severe guilt with himself..as he recently said..that 
"maine teri life bhi kharab kar di...and meri khud ki life bhi upside down ho gayi"...

so no guy if he was to reject someone or hurt someone would say that...or like the way he went so guilty of himself for hurting her...No one would care about it...
Also he never intentionally wanted to hurt her too...it was just being told to him that relationship spoils friendship..he started fearing and running away from it...and so that he didn't want to lose her as a friend..he refused that proposal.So i think yuvi deserves chances...as that funda of relationship=no friendship...was injected into him by Rathi...and wasn't responsible for it fully...For me it will be always yuvreen hi yuvreen...about RC..he is good..but imagine a 19 year old girl and 27 year old mature guy pairing up..he is way too mature for her..and for me u don't always look for things like how hot a guy is...how great his body is...suvi can't match the matureness of RC anyday.. that is one problem...whereas Yuvreen toh complementary and 2 jism 1 jaan hain LOL

Edited by akshayR - 11 November 2012 at 5:49am

Manish_Shetty

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotncold

i totlly agree wid ur POV coz it's mine too... yaar just think  abhi u r taking d side of RC but agar woh is show mein aata hi nahi toh kya fir u wudve stopped lyking Yuvreen guys dats really bad abhi tak toh everyone was a die-hard fan of Yuvreen and ab ye RC kya aa gaya u just Forgot Yuvreen???it shows dat u all never did love Yuvreen u liked dem and dat also very little...Dil pe matt lena yaar just trying to say wat has happened...

Well dear @hotncold..the one u commented on..he is a fan of Yuvreen and written about Yuvreen only Tongue LOL

Manish_Shetty

luvushivin1 Goldie
luvushivin1
luvushivin1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
it can be but i want yuvreen this yuvreen forum yarr how cn we forget ...!!
but it is true that RC is starting liking suvi..!!!god knows ...kya hoga aage...!!!!

Manish_Shetty

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index