Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

sanaali

Groupbie

sanaali

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diviyaka

if kartika is the poplar face than she should have been in top 10  in i-f  which she never was!!!!!!!   but rati was always in top 10 this proves rati is very popular anyway fake award function instead of calling it ZRA they can call it punar viaah awardsDead   because all the awards will be given to the actors of that showDeadreally fed up of these fake award
agree with u..thats was not zra that was punar vivah awards.Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rati should have won (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti_17

if Rati wudnt hv won at ITA bt at ZRA den dat wud hv made me sadder...bt im glad she won at d main awards dat truly recognise talent n respect fans n their votes...Big smile
its ok guys Rati won where she shud hv...Wink

Completely agree!! Everyone smile now n relax Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
So sad 

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaali

Originally posted by diviyaka

if kartika is the poplar face than she should have been in top 10  in i-f  which she never was!!!!!!!   but rati was always in top 10 this proves rati is very popular anyway fake award function instead of calling it ZRA they can call it punar viaah awardsDead   because all the awards will be given to the actors of that showDeadreally fed up of these fake award
agree with u..thats was not zra that was punar vivah awards.Angry

This year Punar Vivah may have won many awards, but 2009-2011, it was Pavitra Rishta which dominated. So those were all Pavitra Rishta Awards, right? 

Guys, popular votes is dependent upon votes so there's nothing to do there. I like Rati too and for me Kratika and Rati are two of the best actresses Zee has. I would have been happy if it was a tie between Rati and Kratika because I love both actresses. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-.FALTU.Euphoria.

LOVE_DMG

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_DMG

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
that so stupid!!!  cheer up guys we all know rati is the best and can do better. there is lot of more awards to be won. 

sanaali

Groupbie

sanaali

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
there is no comparision b/w karatika and our angel rati..how can she win our angel is the best and will remain best

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaali

there is no comparision b/w karatika and our angel rati..how can she win our angel is the best and will remain best

To each his ownSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Euphoria.

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
I thought she won so sad 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top