Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SP telephone operators Appreciation Thread (Page 13)

sun_shine18 Senior Member
sun_shine18
sun_shine18

Joined: 21 May 2012
Posts: 572

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL
sach mein,
i mean if i was a telephone operator in sp, trust me i would have quit today..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lolly143

lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 5622

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_shine18

ROFLROFL
sach mein,
i mean if i was a telephone operator in sp, trust me i would have quit today..


LOL true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_shine18

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Joined: 31 January 2012
Posts: 8224

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lolly143

Originally posted by 8888

ROFL
becharas.diwali se pehlle patake phoot rahe hai.all kinds-sky shots.sutli bomb,anar,rocket,ladi,loud bombs,chakris.fuljhari
they r gonna dread diwali from now on thnx to us fansLOLbina pollution ke bomb blast pe bomb blast kar rahe hai bechare operators par.
now even they should threten to quit if barun sobti is not stopped from leaving IPKKND
hum bhi kitne ajjeb aur pagal hai.unique ipkkndians.keep up the great team spirit and spam

 
Originally posted by divvk

we are in this mode to SP operators!!!
credit goes to the pic uploader!!!





so trueROFL
we have made their life hell that too at the time of diwaliEvil Smile
muhahahahaEvil Smile


happy diwali in hell for all of them Evil Smile cos we rock LOL
\
yes guys.. ultimately, in diwali, they will quit i guess.. ROFL happy diwali in hell!!!! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BornToShipArShilolly143

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 1821

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Ahahaha! I read a post where a girl called them and as soon as the operator heard "IPKKND" he shut down the phone!

Seriously these guys have some nerves. There's only a number of times they can hear/say Barun Sobti, IPKKND, quit and end in four days. Lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BornToShipArShilolly143

lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 5622

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvk

Originally posted by lolly143

Originally posted by 8888

ROFL
becharas.diwali se pehlle patake phoot rahe hai.all kinds-sky shots.sutli bomb,anar,rocket,ladi,loud bombs,chakris.fuljhari
they r gonna dread diwali from now on thnx to us fansLOLbina pollution ke bomb blast pe bomb blast kar rahe hai bechare operators par.
now even they should threten to quit if barun sobti is not stopped from leaving IPKKND
hum bhi kitne ajjeb aur pagal hai.unique ipkkndians.keep up the great team spirit and spam

 
Originally posted by divvk

we are in this mode to SP operators!!!
credit goes to the pic uploader!!!





so trueROFL
we have made their life hell that too at the time of diwaliEvil Smile
muhahahahaEvil Smile


happy diwali in hell for all of them Evil Smile cos we rock LOL
\
yes guys.. ultimately, in diwali, they will quit i guess.. ROFL happy diwali in hell!!!! ROFL


ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvk

brplove Groupbie
brplove
brplove

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 124

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
haha i just called few minutes before... and 1st person picked it up and he was like... kitni baar call karenge.. abhi transfer kiya.. mile nahi kya.. (how many times will u call, didnt u just got transfered) i was nahi.. and he is like wait let me trasfer.. I think guy was there for minutes and he answers few calls and he got tired of trasfering haha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BornToShipArShilolly143

lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 5622

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha.J

Ahahaha! I read a post where a girl called them and as soon as the operator heard "IPKKND" he shut down the phone!

Seriously these guys have some nerves. There's only a number of times they can hear/say Barun Sobti, IPKKND, quit and end in four days. Lol


they r already in hell Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Risha-

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Joined: 20 July 2012
Posts: 14571

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lolly143

Originally posted by sun_shine18

ROFLROFL
</div><div>sach mein,
i mean if i was a telephone operator in sp, trust me i would have quit today..


LOL true

i agree!
i shouted at that poor guy and he was still nice to me!
i spoke about unprofessionalism and bad media ethics...he stikl asked me whether i want to receive promotions about other shows. he said that i shouted back at him..
Hahahaha!
poor soul!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BornToShipArShilolly143

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Barun Sobti Appreciation Thread

Author: captkirk   Replies: 2   Views: 3344

captkirk 2 3344 20 October 2011 at 2:33pm by momma1128
Jai Prakash *Appreciation Thread*

2 3 4 5

Author: Chiraiyya...   Replies: 39   Views: 4090

Chiraiyya... 39 4090 05 October 2011 at 10:00am by Chiraiyya...
ASR and ArShi Appreciation threads

Author: Jin.   Replies: 0   Views: 1294

Jin. 0 1294 14 September 2011 at 7:55am by Jin.
||Nadini di's Appreciation Thread||*Best di ever*!

2 3 4

Author: armyofspooks   Replies: 29   Views: 3413

armyofspooks 29 3413 04 September 2011 at 4:52am by minuu
telephone

Author: lekharani_2k   Replies: 0   Views: 514

lekharani_2k 0 514 10 August 2011 at 10:02am by lekharani_2k

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index