Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

YOU'RE MAH ONLY LOVE A SWARON OS LAST PART UPDATED (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

-Vishaka-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vishaka-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Its amazing start...
Plz update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaswaron77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YOU'RE MAH ONLY LOVE A SWARON OS LAST PART UPDATED (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Monica..

Goldie

Monica..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
awesome os...update soon..n do pm me..

snehaswaron77

snehaswaron77

Goldie

snehaswaron77

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
hey ppl thank u so much for liking mah os i'm so overwhelmed by ur response, it really means alot and one more thing this os has got one more part so isme mein maine swayam aur sharon ko individually dikhaya hai so plz spare me foe dat m really sorry for breaking mah promise but next update mein pakka...so here is another chapter for u guys enjoy...

CHAPTER 2

Finally sharon reached her home and she quickly got out of the car in full on excitement and rushed into her room as if she was missing her train and goes into the washroom to freshen up...

on the other hand swyam who was engrossed in the thots of her princess, gains his senses back wen he gets a call from unknown number

sw: hello 

gal: hello swayam

sw: yes 

gal: thank god apne phone utha liya, aur main aashi bol rahi hu

sw in oh shit type expression) aaa aashi kya hua kuch kaam tha kya aur tume mera no. kaha se mila

aa: oh no. ha woh actually rey ne muje aapka  no. diya tha

swayam to himself ye rey bhi na bilkul pagal hai ab main isse kya kahu kaise mana karu after thinking for a while swayam finally spesks

sw:aashi woh actually main tumare saath party main nai ja sakta plz dnt get me wrong but i cant go wid you m sorry i hope u dnt mind (wid a pityfull tone) 

aa: oh its okay main samaj sakti hu aur waise bhi ye koi nayi baat nai hai mere liye muje toh in sab ki aadat hai muj par toh hamesha se hi rejection ka tag lagta aara hai

sw: hey hey aashi plz dnt hav any hard feelings i really cint mean to hurt you seriously

aa: nai nai swayam its okay truth is always bitter n its a truth n i have to face it, main toh kisi ke layak nai aur nai kisi ka dast banna deserve karti hu anyways main bhi kya baatein lekar baith gayi aap plz mere liye bura feel mat karo cuz m use it bye

sw: aas...(she hungs up)

swayam really feels bad about her and after thinking for long he then finally decides to go to the party cuz he dint want to hurt anybody and moreover this was one way he can help in gaining her confidence back and then he calls aashi to say dat he refused cuz he had some pending work but since its done now hes free to go to the party

After shes done talkin to swayam she calls up rey immediately

aa: hey rey congratulations, aapka kaam hogaya kyu ki maine acting hi itni acchi ki ke swayam pighal gaye

re: bingo gr8 thank u so much aashi tum nai janti tumne meri kitni badi help ki hai thanks a tonn for dat

aa: ur welcom aur waise v frnz hote kis liye hai any ways ab muje party k liye ready hona hai toh see u in the party...bye

re: bye

rey calls up sharon 

re:hey guess wat, swayam has agreed to come to the party

sh: yipee thanks rey thank u somuch but ab muje ready hona hai toh see u later bye...

rey: bye

Everybody is busy selecting their dresses an wants to look their best

sharon in her room

she was wearing red color off shoulder outfit n some matching accessories so dat it enhances her dress n red stiletoes wich overall was making her looksmokin hot kike never before, afterall it was goin to be her first date wid swayam so she didnot want to remain any stones unturned to look beautiful, hot n gorgeous at same time and finally she was done wid her dressing n makeup and was all set to shoot swayam wid the double bonanza surprise wich she had planned for him and with this she headed for the party

On the other hand swayam wid no interst got ready for the party, he wore deep black denim and black collar tee, slim red tie and finally red leather jacket over it and red sneakers he set his hair giving it a gelled up look n was set to kill ladies out ther wid his hot bloody killer looksEmbarrassed n with this he headed towards da party in his audi q7

party venue 
the party was on its full pace  everyone entered wid their respective partners except swayam aashi rey n sharon 

in the party D3 gang wer already there chitchating

Bh: kya yaar yeh swayam bhi na bilkul pagal hai itna manaya par phir bhi nai aaya

nil: arrey woh toh sharon k pyaar mein andha ho chuka hai

vic: haan haan sahi bola re andha pagal hai woh toh

sim : shut up guys main sharon ko bohot miss kar rahi hu, i really wish woh yaha hoti toh kitna maza aata

rin:ur rite sim sharon ko partys boht pasand hai aur rose day party toh uski favourite party mein se ek hai

sim i wish sharon aajaye

rin: me too

then suddenly someone speaks out loud frm back
   So ur wish is granted, m here

everyone were hell shocked to see her all of a sudden, they couldnt believe their eyes, they wer shocked n happy at da same    time!!!!!!

sim:OMGGG SHARON!!!!!!wat a pleasant surprise, am so happy u're here
rin:(sobbing)sharon i missed u alot , tumare bina pata hai hum kitne akele hogaye the...

sh: AWWW... i'm so sorry babe, ab stop getting so emotional, m here na...n i missed u too infact i missed all of u...

and the have hugs n all group chitchat n all u know bt all this while her eyes wer searchin for her special someone for  whom shes actually here n then rey comes n says 

re: jise itni besabri se dhund rahi ho woh abhi nai hai

sh:blushedEmbarrassed wat par tumne toh kaha tha ki

re: relax sharon pehle puri baat toh sunlo, i meant ki woh aata hi hoga

sh: ohh sorry

re: its okay

sharon to herself(swayam where r u i cant wait anymore

and finally swayam makes his entry wid aashi and the wer the only couple who wer left to enter so they wer the centre of attraction, suddenly sharon senses familiar presence n smiles same was falt by swayam bt then swayam ignores thinking dat its jst his imagination...all d3 gang moves towards them n greets they firing him   wid thousands of questions...bt sharon was still constant to her position and slowly turned around to see only his prince charming in da most hot getup ever dat made her blush even harder, thosedays seemed like ages 4 her and finally after so manydays see cud see her angel his warm smile again her swayam who is her only love now...

sh:finally ur'e here(with this she was about to run to him wen suddenly she saw a gal standing very close to him or nxt to him she was confused until she heard someone say dat she is his date 4 tonite n dat was it soon her expression turned pale...from happy to sad,Confused excited to frustated,Confused angryAngry jealousy at da sametime, this action of her hadnt gone unnoticed by rey n soon she became teary-eyedCry and ran away frm there to some dark corner of dat place...

dats it n plz joota chappals mat phekhna i know romantic update bola tha bt trust me aisa kuch nai hone wala jaisa aaplog soch rahe ho...koi jaghda nai hone wala...so stay tuned... next update after 35 likes n comments N ONLY ON PAGE 8 n one more important thing that i cant send pms to anybody because my email id is yet not validated on if, i tried doing so many times bt i couldnt i dnt know yhe process as m a newbie here so if anybdy cud help regarding this matter i wud be grateful to u guys...okay enuf of my bakbak n happy diwali guys...  

Edited by devlishswaron77 - 14 November 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995tan-yaneeliyervenusrockzkool kanztashu20Molly.Swarontejukorarshafevertrisha19_Deepika_megsybeeny...CryBaby...Twinkle_d3swa-ronprincessaaliyaNehal92pooja123456Tan.vish.KBusyIndivaBeeaish_swaronswaron_tanha4--Rumeli--sweetcherry95_bellaSwan_-Neeti-SwaronvrushanCrazy4AshVikBeulaSwaRon--Rose--HPHolic-3blush.swaron9113--Simren--shaani2209freya123Suku_SwaRonblue_anJoshua_TANHAnature2

HPHolic-3

IF-Rockerz

HPHolic-3

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
Finally sharon come i can imagine swaron they look smoking hot in that attire
Waiting for next part

snehaswaron77

snehaswaron77

Goldie

snehaswaron77

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaansh_arsha

WOAHHH...AWESUM YAAR...
Luved it seriously...
And nw jaldi se update karna...
And yaah..
Dont forget to PM me...Smile

HEY THANKS ALOT N IT REALLY MEANS ALOTSmile

snehaswaron77

Goldie

snehaswaron77

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadiyaswaron

Awesome update
Finally sharon come i can imagine swaron they look smoking hot in that attire
Waiting for next part

THANX BUDDY ,I KNOW THEY'RE IRRESISTEBLE!!!!

HPHolic-3

snehaswaron77

Goldie

snehaswaron77

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vishaka45

Its amazing start...
Plz update soon.

THAX VISHAKA IT REALLY MEANS ALOT

snehaswaron77

Goldie

snehaswaron77

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rose--

Awww very cute os dear:-):-) plz pm me when u update ok:-):-) love Swaron:-):-)

THAX BUDDY BT CANT SEND U PMS AS I HAV ALREADY MENTION MY PROBLEM

Post Reply New Post

Go to top