coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesme Post👏

Barun Sobti-With U till the end ❤️
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww Zoha di *tears* that was beautiful great post!
Kya bolon!
Res will come back later..

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I dont know whether we win or loose...I will keep fighting for you barun...you know what I am hell of ziddi and chipku fan...😛
mayad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

full faith in barun

and even if sp and ph lets him down
we wont
if he goes
the show goes

Rima, Zoha,
I will always support Barun and agree that the show must end when he is gone! What will be left that can be called IPKKND if he is gone? Nothing! I love Sanaya but she cannot carry this show on her own. She is one half of the whole! So even if the show is not closed by SP and PH it will still end when we no longer sign on! 

My only advise to Barun is to stop giving interviews. The more he speaks the more he makes it worse for himself.  People who are just looking at him for future career opportunities will just see the controversy surrounding him and the fact that he appears to be deserting the show for his personal issues when he should be thinking about his career and commitments to his PH! All that he needs to say is "no comment!" In times of turmoil its always best to take the diplomatic route and be quiet! His loyal fans will understand! Hamesha! None of us need details to why he is quitting if that's what he wants. We will support him but that interview with Gul will really hurt him moving forward! But we are still here waiting and watching and we will support him when needed! 

For now let's enjoy the days that we have left and be there to chat with each other about the good old times! The great old tiimes actually! 

Cheers 

Maya
Ariel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Zooo I finally got to this post and it made me cry!! I'm becoming emotional now!!

A beautiful post for a beautiful man by beautiful Zooo!! puchaks Zo..lubbs you!!🤗
ipkknd_hazel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Zo! 👏
the song is just perfect !

will stand by you Barun, always... 👍🏼
sheanuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Zoha dear... thanks for making this rocking post for Barun. Not able to do much as busy with AD. Just logged in to do my bit...Anything for one of the most beautiful human beings!! Barun Sobti you rock!!!
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
his fandom is unique!Edited by vinu.sr - 10 years ago
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: mayad

Rima, Zoha,
I will always support Barun and agree that the show must end when he is gone! What will be left that can be called IPKKND if he is gone? Nothing! I love Sanaya but she cannot carry this show on her own. She is one half of the whole! So even if the show is not closed by SP and PH it will still end when we no longer sign on! 

My only advise to Barun is to stop giving interviews. The more he speaks the more he makes it worse for himself.  People who are just looking at him for future career opportunities will just see the controversy surrounding him and the fact that he appears to be deserting the show for his personal issues when he should be thinking about his career and commitments to his PH! All that he needs to say is "no comment!" In times of turmoil its always best to take the diplomatic route and be quiet! His loyal fans will understand! Hamesha! None of us need details to why he is quitting if that's what he wants. We will support him but that interview with Gul will really hurt him moving forward! But we are still here waiting and watching and we will support him when needed! 

For now let's enjoy the days that we have left and be there to chat with each other about the good old times! The great old tiimes actually! 

Cheers 

Maya

OH Maya Di!!! I agree with each word of yours!

Thank u alll for supporting him n this post! 

Sorry I dont reply individually due to time constraints! 

Luv_4barun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Barun is the best...
Love u barun