Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
we r one fandom that SP,PH wont forget ever in their lives...
we'll not let any stone unturned to retain him in the show !!!

Barun Sobti our hero !
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
roo ba roo roshni

light

yes there will be light

at the end of all this madness

this maligning, this mayhem, this mockery

there will be light

zoha, the man who has meant so much to so many of us for all these months was not lying, cheating, hamming, playing.
he was doing his job the best he could.
even though the terms were dickensian, the hours long, the praise never quite full.

he and the entire cast of ipk did a brilliant job. which is why today, it reaches all over the world, brings in people who never watched tv, such as myself, the young, the older, the old, hindi and non hindi speakers, one could go on. and on.

i have never been a phangurrl before, that too a teenage one at age 52. this boy made me that. i bless him, i wish the best for him. star plus, 4 lions these are just names. that boy we are all fighting for, he's the real thing. a star. he will shine.

thank you for this lovely thread

phangurrl
indi

gopikaaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
full faith in barun
hamesha
always

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Zo di Im Crying !! i never fought for such thing ! for the 1st time i am <3 
imageimageimage We Will CONTINUE FIGHTING for u Sobti !! WE WILL! 
Moon_light thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Zoha

Thank you for making this post. Some of us cannot state our support as eloquently as you did but I am with you on this one and come what may, we'll support Barun through hell and high water!
mpks1 thumbnail
Zoha finally I am in this post, I blame myself for being here so late simply because of my asli zindagi. I loved your post 👏 and the song you chose for him and in my mind there is no doubt he is the one and only ASR. Nobody can even come close to what he has contributed to this show and the character. I am glad he is standing up for what he believes is right. Also I am sure just like many others, this is a complete foolproof plan of SP and PH to sabotage his name and the career and shatter him completely. I hope both SP management and 4 Lions management rot in hell for what they have done to this man. Every time he praises them both the groups he is being stabbed in the back more and more. I pity those people, really they have stooped so low in ethics and morals.

MY SUPPORT IS FOR ONE AND ONLY BARUN SOBTI. HE IS TRULY AWESOME.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Barun - may God give you the strength to battle through the evils of Indian entertainment industry .
fatprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Okay now I am in tears  ... this was so touching 

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Zohali I came back here to take another look and now I am 😭

I don't care if he stays or he goes (actually, knowing what I know I wish he stays as far away as possible) but I don't want him to bear the brunt of others trying to wipe their hands clean of dirt.  He only knows how to be honest.

As he said - I may hide things, but I do not lie.

What are they doing. What am I doing.  I have lost it. 😭
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's obvious what kind of a person Barun is. We have seen this for the past fifteen months. His integrity and honesty shines through all that he does.
I don't know what the politics at play is here, and away from India, is a far away place to feel the pulse, but know this, Barun, ALL your fans, ALL OVER THE WORLD, of non-Indian origin, too, love and support you in whatever you wish to do. 
Nobody can tell us otherwise.
Whether or not PH or SP supports you or not, WE, Barun, your true fans will always be with you no matter what you do.

CHAYE JOH BI HO,
BARUN 
TUMHARA SATH NAHI CHORENGE