Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

TOI : Madhu to confess her love for RK in Madhubal (Page 15)

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Tfs. Looking forward to this.

PUJAA1 Senior Member
PUJAA1
PUJAA1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
y dey r disclosing everythg in media ..
4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Ah spoilers!! to read or not to read that is the question.  And the answer:  you're damned if u do and you're damned if u don't.

Today, I just wish I had not read the part that Madhu's admission was a dream.

Otherwise, thank you for sharing!!!
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol ppl used to love Radha ji till now bcoz she supoorted Madhu LOL (not me bcoz i always found her boring LOL)...but i knew the moment she goes against Madhu she will hated like anything LOL...same thing has happened with Trishna, Roma, Dipali and now Radha ji LOL
its good if u respect women but do remember there r other women in the show too besides Madhu who need to b respected even if they r a bit grey or evil towards the lead
haan absolutely correct bola tunne Nishi LOL kuch logo ko madhu ke alawa kuch bhi dikhayi he nehi deta TongueLOL and i don't know why Dips is hatedConfusedbut i luv her for watever she is doingTongue ...show ko interesting banane ka uska bhi bohot yogdan hain Clapanyways...i just hope now we will not get more topics as to who will fall first or confess first madhu or Rk LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

lol ppl used to love Radha ji till now bcoz she supoorted Madhu LOL (not me bcoz i always found her boring LOL)...but i knew the moment she goes against Madhu she will hated like anything LOL...same thing has happened with Trishna, Roma, Dipali and now Radha ji LOL
its good if u respect women but do remember there r other women in the show too besides Madhu who need to b respected even if they r a bit grey or evil towards the lead
haan absolutely correct bola tunne Nishi LOL kuch logo ko madhu ke alawa kuch bhi dikhayi he nehi deta TongueLOL and i don't know why Dips is hatedConfusedbut i luv her for watever she is doingTongue ...show ko interesting banane ka uska bhi bohot yogdan hain Clapanyways...i just hope now we will not get more topics as to who will fall first or confess first madhu or Rk LOL
Lol...now its Radhaji's turn...LOL...If somebody supports...MB thy will b praised...n whn the same person turns against her tht person will b questioned...LOL...the same happened with Trish n Roma...whn Roma was against MB ...she was bashed 4 supporting Trish...bt whn the same person supported the lead...she was prasied...n thr were posts like "Hats off 2 u..."...The problem is nt in characters bt in understanding them...Its the audeince problem who cant understand a character...its situation...the very basic human nature...LOL...Anybody against  MB...will be questioned...LOL...abt their mentality...LOL...I dnt like char of Dipzy...Bt I really like her asa an actress...She makes the showi nteresting 4 me apart 4m RK n in the absence of Ballu...LOL...Every woman...desrves respect...Nt only a particular char/actor...bt all women...be it 4m the show...or 4m the forum...Wink...LOL

MR.KooL

V4o9 Senior Member
V4o9
V4o9

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Glad to hear it Tongue
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Lol...now its Radhaji's turn...LOL...If somebody supports...MB thy will b praised...n whn the same person turns against her tht person will b questioned...LOL...the same happened with Trish n Roma...whn Roma was against MB ...she was bashed 4 supporting Trish...bt whn the same person supported the lead...she was prasied...n thr were posts like "Hats off 2 u..."...The problem is nt in characters bt in understanding them...Its the audeince problem who cant understand a character...its situation...the very basic human nature...LOL...Anybody against  MB...will be questioned...LOL...abt their mentality...LOL...I dnt like char of Dipzy...Bt I really like her asa an actress...She makes the showi nteresting 4 me apart 4m RK n in the absence of Ballu...LOL...Every woman...desrves respect...Nt only a particular char/actor...bt all women...be it 4m the show...or 4m the forum...Wink...LOL
seriously Vidu i don't understand why always dis happens...madhu ko praise karo and ek din mein tumhe log bhagwaan baana dene and the very nxt moment if u say against anything abt her no matter whether she is wrong or right u will be awarded with devil name LOL ab Radhaji is already tasting the medicine...pint collects karne ke chakkar mein dhulai hogi uski ROFL  i love the character of Dips ...seema is doing a great job...and i m liking her the most...bas creatives shud use her properly Embarrassed Dips is always bashed but its bcoz of her only Rishbala are cuming closer ...thanks bolne ke wajai uski bashing hoti hain ...
V4o9 Senior Member
V4o9
V4o9

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Hmm. I am waiting to hear RK's dialogues to anyone who says anything agaisnt Madhu.

sree.gattu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index