Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

TOI : Madhu to confess her love for RK in Madhubal (Page 12)

sidrahshafiq Newbie
sidrahshafiq
sidrahshafiq

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
TFS

-AvniNeil- IF-Sizzlerz
-AvniNeil-
-AvniNeil-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
loving this show, thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol i knew this 'meri bahu devi' drama is being exaggerated only to show how Radha ji, Bittu and everyone else's feelings changes when truth abt Shamsher is exposed LOLLOLLOL
Anyways this dream love confession is a direct inspiration from PKYEK LOL...RK is totally like Abhay now and Madhu acting like Pia LOL

for red - agreed with you LOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Originally posted by chakku_chudail

@Nishi - Arrey to article bhi to aisa hi haiROFL

In PKYEK, Piya said I love you to him after he acted as a villain but when she came to know that he was the one who actually stood by Maya in her difficult time, she said I love you to him in a dream sequence and we even got a lip lockBlushing Here also, MB realises her feelings for him after he stands by her and I wish we get a lip lock dream sequence here alsoBlushing

And regarding Padhaji, even though she was RK's lovey dovey mom, we never liked herDead And now, she is acting like a typical bimbo and I hate bimbos, so she doesn't rise from her original spot in my dictionary ROFL Sorry Padhaji ROFL

I only like 5 characters in this show.

1. Rishbala
2. Ballu
3. Dipali
4. Bittooji
5. Sicky

Chakku and Nishi hi5   ROFL The moment I read the article Pia's dream confession came into my mind LOL 

about radhaji the woman in la la land in my words ROFL will see whatever you show her... she is in rude words plain dumb...  LOL and your lob for padhaji is as epic as panchi ROFL 
Nishi n my list matches exactly. 

1. RK
2.RishBala
3. Bittuji
4. Deepali
5Ballu 
6. Sikky LOL
Lol Chakku Nishi Tanzie...Bang on ...LOL...Dream...Abhay ki baat mat bolo yaar...Abt Radhaji...the problem is tht lady has no mind 2 take decision on her own...n neither has the ability 2 understand ...any person...LOL...Woh kal bhi boring thi...aaj bhi boring hai...LOL...Abt my favourite top 5

1) RK
2)
3) Billu(Missing him)
4)Bittu G(Chief ka Laadla...)
5)Dipzy

Edited by zoozoo123 - 11 November 2012 at 8:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..silent.desireBefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Originally posted by chakku_chudail

@Nishi - Arrey to article bhi to aisa hi haiROFL

In PKYEK, Piya said I love you to him after he acted as a villain but when she came to know that he was the one who actually stood by Maya in her difficult time, she said I love you to him in a dream sequence and we even got a lip lockBlushing Here also, MB realises her feelings for him after he stands by her and I wish we get a lip lock dream sequence here alsoBlushing

And regarding Padhaji, even though she was RK's lovey dovey mom, we never liked herDead And now, she is acting like a typical bimbo and I hate bimbos, so she doesn't rise from her original spot in my dictionary ROFL Sorry Padhaji ROFL

I only like 5 characters in this show.

1. Rishbala
2. Ballu
3. Dipali
4. Bittooji
5. Sicky

Chakku and Nishi hi5   ROFL The moment I read the article Pia's dream confession came into my mind LOL 

about radhaji the woman in la la land in my words ROFL will see whatever you show her... she is in rude words plain dumb...  LOL and your lob for padhaji is as epic as panchi ROFL 
Nishi n my list matches exactly. 

1. RK
2.RishBala
3. Bittuji
4. Deepali
5Ballu 
6. Sikky LOL
LOL hi 6 karo here is my list
RK
RishBala
Bittu ji
Ballu
Deepali
SickyLOLLOLLOL

As 4 Radha ji unhe pehle bhi dekh kar apna sar phodne ka mood hota tha & abhi bhi hota hai & mujhe strong character pasand hai jinke pass apna brain hota hai & Radha ji kal bhi pakati thi & aaj bhi pakayegi coz har show mai ek pakane wali hoti hai & here it is Radha ji

LOL woh lip lock & I love u in PKYEK mujeh abhi bhi lagta hai was reality & not dream LOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..Courageous_LeoEvIlNeSs_RoCkZBefikresilent.desireitsRitzi

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Ya Radhaji's action is natural. Woh ye sab uske bete ke pyaar mien kar rahi hai. She is just women who loves her son and jaise Malik ko danger laga RK Madhu ke liye so dur karna chaha un dono ko bilkul waise hi Radhaji ko bhi lagega ye dhekh ke Madhu is danger for RK toh woh wahi karegi dono ko alag like Malik. Bas dono ka way alag tha.

Ya if one can justify Malik act so we can atleast justify Radhaji's act.

Aur waise bhi serial saas hai toh apna kaam hi karegi so mere liye I respect her still.Embarrassed

Edited by emptyworld - 11 November 2012 at 8:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..sree.gattuCourageous_LeoSheDevilEvIlNeSs_RoCkZitsRitzi

asmi_1310 Goldie
asmi_1310
asmi_1310

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Tfs
itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Waah puri story chaap daali even tat it will be a dream lolz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..silent.desire

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index