Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

TOI : Madhu to confess her love for RK in Madhubal - Page 9

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
TFS!<3 app can't wait for it! though it's gonna be a dream seq but never mind!<3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see Madhu in love with RK!
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! Tis ll b phun! :D
TFS! :)
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs. Looking forward to this.
PUJAA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
y dey r disclosing everythg in media ..
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ah spoilers!! to read or not to read that is the question.  And the answer:  you're damned if u do and you're damned if u don't.

Today, I just wish I had not read the part that Madhu's admission was a dream.

Otherwise, thank you for sharing!!!
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol ppl used to love Radha ji till now bcoz she supoorted Madhu πŸ˜† (not me bcoz i always found her boring πŸ˜†)...but i knew the moment she goes against Madhu she will hated like anything πŸ˜†...same thing has happened with Trishna, Roma, Dipali and now Radha ji πŸ˜†

its good if u respect women but do remember there r other women in the show too besides Madhu who need to b respected even if they r a bit grey or evil towards the lead

haan absolutely correct bola tunne Nishi πŸ˜† kuch logo ko madhu ke alawa kuch bhi dikhayi he nehi deta πŸ˜›πŸ˜† and i don't know why Dips is hatedπŸ˜•but i luv her for watever she is doingπŸ˜› ...show ko interesting banane ka uska bhi bohot yogdan hain πŸ‘anyways...i just hope now we will not get more topics as to who will fall first or confess first madhu or Rk πŸ˜†
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

haan absolutely correct bola tunne Nishi πŸ˜† kuch logo ko madhu ke alawa kuch bhi dikhayi he nehi deta πŸ˜›πŸ˜† and i don't know why Dips is hatedπŸ˜•but i luv her for watever she is doingπŸ˜› ...show ko interesting banane ka uska bhi bohot yogdan hain πŸ‘anyways...i just hope now we will not get more topics as to who will fall first or confess first madhu or Rk πŸ˜†

Lol...now its Radhaji's turn...πŸ˜†...If somebody supports...MB thy will b praised...n whn the same person turns against her tht person will b questioned...πŸ˜†...the same happened with Trish n Roma...whn Roma was against MB ...she was bashed 4 supporting Trish...bt whn the same person supported the lead...she was prasied...n thr were posts like "Hats off 2 u..."...The problem is nt in characters bt in understanding them...Its the audeince problem who cant understand a character...its situation...the very basic human nature...πŸ˜†...Anybody against  MB...will be questioned...πŸ˜†...abt their mentality...πŸ˜†...I dnt like char of Dipzy...Bt I really like her asa an actress...She makes the showi nteresting 4 me apart 4m RK n in the absence of Ballu...πŸ˜†...Every woman...desrves respect...Nt only a particular char/actor...bt all women...be it 4m the show...or 4m the forum...πŸ˜‰...πŸ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: zoozoo123

Lol...now its Radhaji's turn...πŸ˜†...If somebody supports...MB thy will b praised...n whn the same person turns against her tht person will b questioned...πŸ˜†...the same happened with Trish n Roma...whn Roma was against MB ...she was bashed 4 supporting Trish...bt whn the same person supported the lead...she was prasied...n thr were posts like "Hats off 2 u..."...The problem is nt in characters bt in understanding them...Its the audeince problem who cant understand a character...its situation...the very basic human nature...πŸ˜†...Anybody against  MB...will be questioned...πŸ˜†...abt their mentality...πŸ˜†...I dnt like char of Dipzy...Bt I really like her asa an actress...She makes the showi nteresting 4 me apart 4m RK n in the absence of Ballu...πŸ˜†...Every woman...desrves respect...Nt only a particular char/actor...bt all women...be it 4m the show...or 4m the forum...πŸ˜‰...πŸ˜†

seriously Vidu i don't understand why always dis happens...madhu ko praise karo and ek din mein tumhe log bhagwaan baana dene and the very nxt moment if u say against anything abt her no matter whether she is wrong or right u will be awarded with devil name πŸ˜† ab Radhaji is already tasting the medicine...pint collects karne ke chakkar mein dhulai hogi uski 🀣  i love the character of Dips ...seema is doing a great job...and i m liking her the most...bas creatives shud use her properly 😳 Dips is always bashed but its bcoz of her only Rishbala are cuming closer ...thanks bolne ke wajai uski bashing hoti hain ...
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm. I am waiting to hear RK's dialogues to anyone who says anything agaisnt Madhu.