Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakha-guddi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow 😊
but it did BBB to the suspense 😡
lol ppl used to love Radha ji till now bcoz she supoorted Madhu 😆 (not me bcoz i always found her boring 😆)...but i knew the moment she goes against Madhu she will hated like anything 😆...same thing has happened with Trishna, Roma, Dipali and now Radha ji 😆
its good if u respect women but do remember there r other women in the show too besides Madhu who need to b respected even if they r a bit grey or evil towards the lead
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am so damn excited..
and abt radha ji.. well never liked her b4 nd nor do i like her now..🥱
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Now we will hear from RK again , " Iss Ghar ki deewarien sunn le , Yeh RK Mansion mera Ghar hai aur Madhu meri Biwi hai , Koi bhi meri Biwi ko kuch nahi kehe sakta " 😉 . 

Baad RK will hold Madhu's hand & take her to his room 😃. 

Aur mein taali bajaungi 👏 👏 👏
Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
TheDragonLady thumbnail
its gave shocker at instance😕.. m like itni jaldi😲.. but den dis is wat a dream sequence shud be☺️☺️☺️
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This dream I love you sequence reminds me so much of Abhiya and PKYEK😆

I am glad Padhaji's boring HAPPY AND CUTE sasuma drama will be over now🥱

Hope RK throws everyone out of the house😈🤣
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _innocent_

*tight slap on Radha's face*😆

And i cannot wait for this track!.. so finally biwi aur hubby, will have no fake interferences around them! i hope RK throws them out of his house. This Deepali is such a dodohead, because this will make them two even closer😆
Thanks for sharing😳

I don;t think Radhaji is someone who has her own mind. She reacts to what she sees only. And she has only one thinking direction. If everything is OK then she goes that direction. She wants to think her family is normal and everything is allright. That is the reason she was blaming RK all these years and supporting her husband and his family ignoring RK and his feelings.

She thinks it was RK who is to blame, so she sided with her husband and his family and now she thinks Madhu is wrong so again she goes against Madhu. The reaction of hers on this thing very clearly shows why she is like this and has been married to Kuku for all these years ignoring her only son. So we are clear about her character now.
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Radhaji never had her own brains...no wonder RK hates her so much...now he will show who's the boss👏
so excited for the dream confession sequence...TFS
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh yes I remember Abhiya's dreamI Love u scene though I still doubt was it a dream or reality coz Abhay was vampy toh nalayak bhagta rehta tha

LOL ab I can bet Radha ji k upar moorche nikalenge.The one who used 2 claim they love Saas-bahu scene will call Radha ji wid bad names but mujhe Radha ji pehle bhi annoying lagti thi & abhi bhi annoy lagegi. Jo Madhu k against hoga woh iss forum ka dushman😆

Uff I cant wait 4 this scene.LOL & RK phir se dikha denga apne pagal step family ko tht he is the boss.RK k raaz mai Biwi ki mauja hi mauja😆😆😆
Edited by SheDevil - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

This dream I love you sequence reminds me so much of Abhiya and PKYEK😆

I am glad Padhaji's boring HAPPY AND CUTE sasuma drama will be over now🥱

Hope RK throws everyone out of the house😈🤣

lol u and me gave same reaction on this article 🤣